Chapter 34 "Call the police"

Jorge's POV

I walked inside the house and i suddenly hear screaming. I immidietly drop all the shopping and run into the living room and see STEPHIE trying to strangle Martina.

I ran up to Stephie and pulled her off Martina.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I shout as i run up to Tini

"Jorgie she doesnt deserve you. You love me not her"

"I DONT LOVE YOU, YOUR CRAZY"

"Tini Tini are you ok?"

"I-im fine"

"You have scratches everywhere did she do this to you?"

All Martina did was nod. This time we had to call the police. I put my arms around Martina and whispered into her ear

"Call the police"

She slowly got up and went into her room to get her phone.

When Martina left i got up and went up to Stephie who was just standing there.

"WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL HER, I KNOW IT WAS YOU, YOU TRIED TO DROWN HER YOU PUT THAT TRACKER ON ME, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"Jorgie you dont love her, you love me we are meant to be together. Shes a witch shes the one that attacked me first."

"Dont even lie Stephanie. I know it was you this is all your fault. Your crazy why wont you just leave us alone"

"CUZ YOU'RE MINE. SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOU. YOU ALAWAYS LOVED ME AND THEN SHE APPEARED AND RUINED EVERYTHING. YOU'RE MINE"

Before i could answer the police came and stood behind Stephie while she continued to shout.

"Is this Stephie Camarena?. We have recieved a phone call that she tried to strangle someone" One officer asked

"Yes sir, she tried to drown my girlfriend a few days ago by putting a tracker on me, then she followed us onto the beach and tried to drown her, today she tried to strangle my girlfriend while i was out of the house, luckily i came just in time"

Stephie stood there in shock, speechless.

"HES LYING HES LYING, I LIVE HERE SHES THE ONE THAT TRIED TO STRANGLE ME THEY PLANNED ALL THIS OUT"

"I see, Miss Camarena i am forced to take you with us to the police station, you have some explaining to do" the officer said

"NO I AM NO GOING ANYWHERE IM INNOCENT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, HES MY BOYFRIEND JORGIE TELL THEM, TELL THEM" she shouted trying to grab onto my t shirt

The police pulled her off me and tried to talk to her calmly

"Miss if you dont follow me now i will be forced to handcuff you"

Stephie didnt move she continued to shout that shes innocent and that shes my girlfriend.

The police had no other choice so they handcuffed her and took her away. They said that they would let us know about everything that happens.

After they left i could see that Martina wasnt in the room so i went  into her room and i saw her crying on her bed.

I quickly ran up to her and put my arms around her.

"J-Jorge i thought you wouldnt come. I thought i was going to die. I should have listened to you and come with you im so sorry" she cried

"Hey hey calm down this isnt your fault. Shes crazy, i shouldve known what she was capable of and if its anyones fault its mine, i should have protected you."

"You saved me Jorge, you cant blame yourself for her crazy acts"

"Everything will be fine now dont worry, i will always be with you, i wont leave you ever again"

We sat there for a few minutes in eachothers hands and then i asked Tini if she was going to tell any of her friends about this. She said that they are her close friends but she just wants to forget about it.

I understand why she doesnt want to tell them.

The next day we had work and until then i was going to try my best to make Martina forget about all if this..