Chapter 15 The kiss

Martina's POV

"Alonso its not what it looks like. ... Jorge slipped and he fell on me. We were washing his car because we have a day off today. You have to believe me nothing happened. I know it looked wrong because hes shirtless but nothing happened i swear"

"Is that true Jorge?" Alonso asked as if he didnt trust me

"Er ... erm yh t thats wht happened"

"Ok Martina i believe you"

"Thank you" i said with a sign of relief

"How come you came anyway?"

"Well i wanted to invite you to go to some club tonight"

"Erm sorry but maybe next time. I have to practice my new lines for Violetta"

"Erm well ok then, see you later then"

Well that was close. I almsot kissed Jorge!!!! And the thing is i didnt even pull away. If Alonso hadnt showed up i wouldve probably kissed him. I bet it wouldve felt amazing, way better than the ones on set. Wait Martina stop thinking that you have Alonso. Ohhhhh why couldnt i forget about Jorge, i tried so hard but i just cant forget how he helped me how hes always beem there for me how amazingly handsome he is how funny he is. Argghh stop your doing it again why cant you just think about Alonso for once and not Jorge.

Jorge's POV

That kiss was so close, if only Alonso hadnt shown up. I could see Tini wasnt going to pull away, she didnt even say anything when we fell and i was on top of her. She even closed her eyes ready for me to kiss her!!! That has to mean something right?!?! And she lied to Alonso we havnt got any new lines to learn and the whole 'Jorge slipped on me'. When Alonso asked me if that was true i couldnt say no Tini would hate me and i just want her to be happy. Anyway i needed to find out why she didnt tell him the truth.

Martina's POV

Me and Jorge went back inside and i got changed from my wet clothes. I walked outside of my room and i could see Jorge wanted an explanation

"Tini why did you lie to him, we dont have any new lines and why didnt you tell him that we almost kissed, why did you tell him i slipped instead?"

"Because Jorge, I really like Alonso and i want this relationship to work out"

"If you want your relationship to work out then why didnt you do anything when we almost kissed"

"I i i dont know" i say

Of course i knew why. Because i liked him soo much!!! But i knew if i wanted to be with Alonso i couldnt keep thinking about Jorge.

"You know exactly why Martina, i know you know that i like you, its not just any crush, I love you" He said taking my hands into his.

"I know you feel something for me too and i know its stronger than what you feel for Alonso"

"No its not!! I only like Alonso i dont like you Jorge. I love Alonso and i want to be with him. Just him!" I lied, even after saying that i didnt love Jorge to his face i still had feelings for him, nothing changed. But i liked Alonso too, I liked him a lot.

I could see how mad Jorge was. He clenched his jaw and came up to me. We were centimeters apart. I didnt know what he was going to do until...

He kissed me. He leaned into me put his hand on my cheek and pressed his soft lips against mine. It felt so amazing, so magical. Theres no words to describe how i felt at that moment. But it was amazing. The kiss seemed to last forever but after a few seconds Jorge pulled away and said.

"Do you still like him now?"

He grabbed his keys and went out of the door. I stood there speechless. I didnt know if i should run after him and tell him i love him too and that i tried forgetting about him but i couldnt. Instead i just stood there for the next few minutes just thinking about what just happened.

Jorge Blanco had kissed me, he admitted he loved me and i rejected him.

I had to tell Lodo everything. After standing outside the living room for almost 10 minutes i grabbed my phone and rang Lodovica

*On the phone"

"Lodo you will not believe what happened today!!!"

"Tini is everything ok??"

"Yes everything is fine. Well no it isnt. Uhh i just dont know what to do. Let me explain everything."

"Basically Jorge was cleaning his car today and i went out to help him and he was shirtless Lodo and his body was so amazing and then while i was cleaning the car he threw a sponge on me and it got into a big water fight between us and then he grabbed me and we both fell him landing on top of me and we were about to kiss it was so close when Alonso came and i lied to him because i said that Jorge slipped on me and that nothing happened and then i lied again and then he went and me and Jorge went inside and i came out of my room and we kissed Lodo!!! Jorge kissed me and it felt so damn good. And now i dont know what to do because Jorge admitted he loved me but i rejected him and he went out after the kiss and drove of and i dont know what to do." I said running out of breath

"WOE MARTINA, so your telling me you almost kissed Jorge but Alonso came and then u and Jorge actually kissed?!??!"

"...yh"

"But i thought you wanted to get over Jorge because you really liked Alonso"

"Thats what i thought too but i cant get over Jorge and at the right start i really did like Alonso but now that kiss changed everything it made me realise how much i like Jorge"

"Ok Tini well you have to tell Jorge how you feel about him and you have to tell Alonso the truth because you cant keep lying to him, you should break uo with him if you know you love Jorge and you want to be with him"

"You right Lodo, i need to find Jorge and tell him how i feel and then after i will tell Alonso"

"Yeah now calm down cuz it will be fine"

"Your right thank you Lodovica"

"No problem, now go and find Jorge"

"Ok bye"

I ended the call and i quickly went outside hoping that Jorge would come back as soon as i got there.