Chapter 8 A new roomate

Martina's POV

After breaking apart from Jorge i asked him to take me away from that party. We were sat in the car and i couldnt stop crying. I loved him, i really loved him well i thought i did. He turned out to be a heartless monster, I cant believe he would do that and do it with my close friends girlfriend.

'So that was the reason he always asked about Stephie, thats why he changed his mind about the watch' I thought to myself

"Jorge what am i supposed to do, I cant live with him in one house"

"...well i kicked Stephie out so you could move in with me theres 2 bedrooms"

I sat there thinking for a moment if i should do it or not. I wanted to stop liking Jorge didnt i?. But he wasnt dating Stephie anymore and i wasnt dating Peter, but what if he didnt feel the same way.

I decided to agree, I mean what could happen, we were just good friends right?

"Yeah sure id like that, thank you Jorge, thank you for being there when i needed you."

"No problem Tini. Ill always be there to help you when you need someone. Now wipe those tears and stop worrying cuz they are both not worth it" He said pulling on a smile

Ahhhhh his smile was amazing, I pulled on a weak smile and thanked him again.

When we got to Jorges house it was around 10 and the second we got in Jorge started packing Stephies things into one large suitcase, her clothes her make up the photos they had together everything. After about 15 minuts he was done, he threw the suitcase outside the apartment and locked the door.

"Hey we both had a pretty tough night we should get some sleep, ill change the covers for you while you shower"

"Jorge but all my clothes are at Peters house, What am i meant to sleep in"

"Erm well you can use my shirt it should be long enough" he said scratching the back of his neck

I agreed and took the shirt and went to shower after i came out the bed sheets were changed and the bed was ready for me to sleep in. I quickly got in and put the duvet over me.

By the time we got everything done it was 11. I was about to turn the lights off when Jorge came in

"Hey i just came to check if you needed anything" he said sitting beside me on the bed

"No ive got everything i need thank you"

Then suddenly we were staring into eachothers eyes i couldnt help but throw my arms around him and hug him

"Everything's going to be ok dont worry" He said stroking my hair

"Thank you, thank you for everything"

"Stop thanking me you wouldve done the same and even though we arnt going on set tomorrow you should get some sleep"

He let go of me and turned the light of. I heard him go to his room and do the same. I was lying down thinking about everything that happened today and i kept repeating that Jorge was right Peter isnt worth my tears. I shut my eyes and soon fell asleep

Jorge's POV

I lay in my bed thinking everything over.

Im glad Martina decided to move in. I think im starting to like her, ive always liked her just as a close friend but now after everything that has happened i think its something more than just a feeling you have for a close friend. But does she feel the same?