Chapter 27 Nervous

Jorge's POV

After sitting down at the cafe with Tini i couldnt help but think about what Stephie said. I know i said i wouldnt worry anymore but i just couldnt. Tini started to notice something because she repeatedly asked me if i was ok. I couldnt tell her though she would freak out and she wouldnt concentrate on her lines for Violetta. So i lied that everything was ok. I felt guilty after because we promised that we would trust eachother but i kept telling myself if was for her safety.

After we finished our drinks we went back to the hotel and since it was pretty late we went to sleep because we had scenes the next day.

Martina's POV

Yesterday i had a great day with Jorge but at one point he looked really nervous about something. He kept reassuring that everything was fine so i just decided to give up asking.

*time skip*

"Leon, Leon please wait its not what it looked like"

"Violetta ive had enough, first Tomas then Diego and now Alex?!?"

"No Leon Alex was the one that tried to kiss me but i pulled away i told him i loved you and only you, you have to believe me Leon"

"...i dont know"

"Leon please"

"Annd cut" the director said

"Well done great scene Martina and Jorge" he said

"Thanks" me and Jorge answered

"You were great as always my love" i heard Jorge say

"Thank you, you were good too" i said winking

"Tini are you ready to go?" I heard Lodo say, we were meant to go out for sight seeing for the rest of the day

"Yh one min. Lodo"

"Jorge im going out with Lodo see you later" i said kissing him on tue cheek

"NO.. erm i mean can i come with you?"

"Its a girls night out Jorge"

"Oh, just erm be careful out there"

"...ok"

I didnt get what he meant by that, hes never been so worried about me

Jorge's POV

When i heard that Tini was going out i suddenly remembered the text from Stephie. I tried to ask her if i could go but it was her girls night out. I was just hoping nothing would happen.

4 hours later Martina still wasnt back. I was worried now then suddenly i got another text.

"I told you something bad will happen if you dont come back to me"

Oh no what the hell has Stephie done. Has she figured out that we are in Seville? She must have found Martina, what if she actually hurt her. I immidiatly picked my phone up and dialed Martinas number.

"Hello Tini?"

"Yh whats up Jorge?"

"Are you ok, where are you?"

"Everything is fine we are on our way back now nothing has happened"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we ll be back in around 30 min"

"Ok bye"

At that moment i knew Stephie was lying. But why send me all those stupid messages. What is wrong with her?!?