Chapter 18 Franco

Martina's POV

I woke up beside Jorge and noticed he was still sleeping. I slowly got out of bed not waking him up and looked at my phone. I had a message from Franco!!!

I was so excited! Today was the day my best friend was coming back from new york. He had been studying at NYCU and he was taking a break. I haven't seen him in about 4 years and I can't wait to see him again!

Franco and I had been best friends since I could remember. His mum and my mum were close friends so we saw each other all through our childhood.

I got ready and made my way out of the door when a voice stopped me.

"Where you are going?"

I turned around to see Jorge walking out of his room with his bed hair. Only he can make it look so attractive.

"Oh I'm just going out to see a friend Franco" I said cheerfully

His face changed. It was a hard cold look and I didn't understand why he looked like that.

"Jorge are you ok?"

"I'm fine." He said stiffly

"Ok well I'm gonna go now! See ya later" I said, kissing his cheek and walking out

I went inside the taxi that i ordered earlier and made my way to the airport

Jorge's POV

Franco. Who the hell is Franco. Why would she want to be with another man if she has me? Is she cheating on me like Stephie? I dont know what id do if i found out she was. I wouldnt be able to cope a second time!

That thought had my blood boiling. I quickly got dressed and ran to my car. I'm going to follow her to see if my assumptions are right.

The way she was heading seemed like she was going to the airport. When she got there I saw her step out of the taxi and make her way inside.

I had to go and see. I had to make sure history doesn't repeat itself. I had to make sure my heart wasn't going to get ripped to shreds again.

As I walked in I saw her run up to a man and rap her arms around his neck. He spun her around and in that moment I felt nothing but pure jealousy. My vision was red with rage as I watched them break apart and look at each other lovingly.

Martina was talking to him gleefully and hugged him again.

That was it. I couldn't stand here and watch as my girlfriend was with another man. Before I knew what was happening, my legs bought me to them and I was standing next to Martina, glaring at the both of them.

Martina's face was surprised when she noticed me standing there

"Jorge! What are you doing here?" She asked me innocently

"No the question is, what are you doing here with him" I said harshly

Martina's POV

I had just reached the airport and the moment I walked in I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked around and instantly found Franco.

I couldn't help the large grin that spread across my face at the sight of him. I ran up to him and crashed against him, wrapping my arms around his neck

"Franco! I've missed you SO much" I said after he stopped spinning me around

"I've missed you too Tini."

"I can't believe I haven't seen you in 4 years. The next time I see you it will be a shorter amount of time. Do you hear me?" I scowled

"Alright little miss bossy" he said teasingly

"Aah I've missed you so much!!" I said, hugging him again

Once I had let go I could feel another presence here

I looked up to see Jorge with an ice cold glare plastered on his face

"Jorge what are you doing here?"

"No the question is, what are you doing here with him"