Chapter 23 Announcement

Martina's POV

The next day we went to the studio as usual and recorded more scenes.

"Everyone meeting in 3 minutes" i heard the director say

Usually he didnt gather us for any meetings. Maybe something happened. Anyway me and Jorge started making our way there and we went and stood next to Xabi and Mechi.

"Ok everyone, today all of you will get new lines to learn, they will be a bit longer than usual because in a weeks time we are going to Seville to record our newest episodes"

"SEVILLE?!?!?!" everyone squeeled

"Yes i hope you will all enjoy your time there, we wont be recording all the time so you will have free time too, we are going for 2 weeks and you come to Buenos Aires aiport and meet us there, the rest of the details will be attached with the scripts. Ok meeting over thats it for today you may all go home" the director finally said.

"Ohh my gooshhh Seville!! We re gonna have so much fun Tini" Lodo said

"I know !!! I cant wait"

Me and the rest of the girls talked about the trip and started planning while Jorge was with the guys.

Later on me and Jorge went to the car and started driving home

"Its going to be so amazing in Seville!! We re gonna have so much fun when we got sight seeing"

"Yh i havnt been before"

"Me either im just really excited"

"As long as we are going together everything will be perfect" Jorge said

"Aww. Eyes on the road though" i said winking

We got home and as soon as i stepped inside i went to start packing. I just wish it was monday now! So we could just leave.

I packed a few things then me and Jorge made dinner and after all the washing up and stuff we decided to go to bed.