Chapter 9 Arguments

Martina's POV

I woke up and remembered i was at Jorge's house. Id have to get used to it if I was going to live here.

I looked at my phone and saw loads of messages from Lodovica. To be honest i didnt feel like talking to anyone right now about what happened. I decided to tell them tomorrow on set amd explain everything.

I went into the kitchen and saw Jorge cooking breakfast

"Hey Jorge" I said stretching

"Morning Tini, how did you sleep?"

"Really good thanks what about you?"

"Yh me too"

*time skip*

"That was really good Jorge i never knew you could cook" i said

"Now you know then" He answered winking

"Erm Jorge can we go to my old house, I should get my clothes and everything else and i want to do it now while that jerk is at work"

"Yh thats a good idea get dressed and ill wash up"

"Ok thanks" i said getting up to go to my room

I got dressed and me and Jorge made our way to his car and drove to Peter's house. I still had the keys so i could get in.

Jorge's POV

"Hey ill stay in the car if you dont mind"

"Yh thats fine ill be quick anyway"

Tini got out of the car and went inside the house. I turned my radio on and just listened to music for a while and then i noticed that its been around 20 minutes now. I wonder what was taking her so long. I decided to go and check if everything was ok.

"Tini" i said as i walked in

As i shut the door i heard screams and shouts coming from a room so i quickly went there and saw Martina and Stephie arguing and fighting.

"WHAT THE HELL STEPHIE

Let of her NOW"

"Jorgie b but she started it" she said acting like she didnt do anything

"Dont you dare to call me Jorgie and dont lie i know what your capable of"

"But-"

"Save it Stephanie" i said harshly

"Martina have you got all your stuff"

"Erm y yh i think so come on i just want to get out of this place"

We start to walk out of the room and we head to the door and then we hear Stephie  shout something. We ignored her and quickly walked out and drove home.

We we got home i helped Tini unpack her clothes and just helped her make her room like she wanted it to be.

Sorry for the short/boring chapter the next one will be better and longer

~Paulina