Extra : Reading Letters

"Kacchan! Sorry it took awhile!"

"Where the fuck were you?" Katsuki said, trying not to let the worry in his voice be noticed.

"Just meeting up with um... you remember Yagi-san?" Oh that son of a-

"Yes I do, what'd you two do today?" Katsuki asks.

"I tried to eat something and then I choked. It's kinda silly haha." Motherfucke- was Izuku even capable of choking?! What did he choke on?

Well that doesn't matter he can choke me-

No, too weird. And gay.

"Cool... I already ate dinner. I'm staying at your room and rummaging through your letters."

"Okay Kacchan." Izuku chirps. Katsuki takes his bag from him and goes up to Izuku's room.

When he enters it he suddenly feels really embarrassed. What was he doing? It's not any of his business if Izuku got letters that were explicit. It's also none of his business if Izuku ever responds to them with the same interest, yet here he is, on Izuku's bed, rummaging through letters. Katsuki takes not to scream at the fact that he's at Izuku's bed right now- it smells just like him.

It feels kind of like an invasion of privacy being here at Izuku's room, he can't help the bubbly feeling in his stomach as the first thing he noticed was that there were framed pictures of him and Izuku together up on the walls and even beside the bed. There were even pictures of just Katsuki himself, either looking off, not noticing he's being pictured or him casually looking at the camera, his face blank and showing no emotion.

Izuku has toys on his shelf as well. He remembers that most of them were actually given to him by Katsuki. It sends a feeling of nostalgia over him. Remembering the times Katsuki handed a toy to Izuku saying that it was old and he didn't want it anymore when in reality Katsuki had just bought it and wanted to give it to Izuku. Yet every time Izuku gives him a toothy smile and hugs Katsuki as thanks for the gift.

Damn I was so gay back then.

...

Only back then. I'm not that gay anymore.

...

I want a hug. Deku better finish his dinner soon.

Katsuki huffs. Taking a letter out and reading it.

Dear Izuku-kun

Quick question, are you up for grabs? I know Katsuki has been eyeing you for awhile now but-

Katsuki burns the letter without a second thought. Yeah. Like hell if he's going to let Izuku read that, he grabs another one of the bag.

Katsuki stares at the picture accompanying the letter with disgust as he quickly burns it.

What the hell. They were supposed to be minors! They're 15-16 years old! They should worry more about being heroes, not sending their crush some nudie pics! Don't these people have anything better to do?

He reads through a few of them. Some of them are pretty tame, asking to be friends with Izuku. Katsuki isn't sure of any of this people have motives but he can deal with it later. He tosses them to a pile on Izuku's bed. Right next to him. However, an alarming number of them seemed more interested in other stuff. Katsuki didn't burn off all of them. Some of them were just asking for a chance. Katsuki let that slide but for those who explicitly said what they want. Katsuki burnt them.