Chapter 21

Two weeks has passed and the sports festival arrived, Izuku has been training everyday as much as he can! They're all in the waiting room right now, he's sitting with Katsuki on a couch in the corner, it's a bit hard but it's a chair! Katsuki doesn't seem to mind as he scrolls through his phone, leaning a bit on his shoulder.

"Midoriya." Shoto says, approaching him.

"Hello Todoroki-kun! I told you that you can call me Izuku!"

"...Midoriya."

"I guess that isn't happening very soon..." Izuku pouts, a bit sad, Katsuki stops scrolling through his phone and glances at Todoroki.

"I'm stronger than you." Shoto says, "my quirk is stronger than yours. Don't think you'll win just because you have All Might on your side."

"That's nice! I wish you the best of luck!" He chirps, Shoto looks a bit confused.

"...You don't feel offended or... anything?"

"I think it's nice to have ambitions, I like how confident you are that you can win when you can't even use half of your quirk, Todoroki-kun." Izuku smiles, standing up, "I think we can all agree that everyone is going to be doing their 100% in this festival. Even me, so if you think I'll let you win when you're not even giving me your all then you're wrong."

"I'm warning you right now, I won't let you pass me by as long as I don't see you using your whole power. I'm here to make friends but don't think I'll go easy on you."

___________

"3, 2, 1, start-!"

Just as Hizashi finished his sentence, Izuku leaped, powered by one for all, he's going to impress everyone and be a good hero and make everyone praise him like the good boy that he is and he's going to get so many head pats from All Might and his large hands! Bouncing around the walls were a bit hard, he wasn't holding back, the debris hit the students but he doesn't really care for that at the moment!

He jumps out, a few meters away from everyone already before he finally powers up his quirk to 100%, his legs crackling with power as he sprinted fast-

"Holy crap! Look at him go- he's met with the first of the three obstacle in this race- the giant zero-"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence as Izuku leaps and punches through one, leaving only the legs intact as what survived of what he destroyed was scatter among the field, he lands safely on the ground

"Pointer!!! Holy crap did you see that Eraserhead! He already got through while many of the students aren't even near the Robo-Inferno yet! And he reached the fall! Where students will have to get through pillars of stone only connected by rope to get to-"

Izuku once again, just leaps through the whole thing, he is starting to feel a little hungry though, he really wants to eat something, he's just eat later he'll eat the couch at the waiting area, no one sits on that thing anyways it's too hard- or he'll eat the garbage from the garbage dump later! This is a festival there should be plenty of garbage laying around!

He lands safely once again and sprints, not wanting to lose his energy, he paused at the sudden bare land infront of him.

"And here he's reached it! The land mines- will he leap or will he-"

Izuku stomps his feet on the ground, creating a shockwave that forces the mines to pop out from the ground- perfect, he was getting hungry! He opened his mouth and inhaled- like there was a black hole in his mouth, the landmines just went inside and he crunches through the mines and it's explosions like it's nothing.