Chapter 20

Izuku was a little early coming to class today. He texted Kacchan already but the blond told him to go to class first. He first thought of you know, waiting for Kacchan at the train station but that would mean disobeying his best friend so he decided against it. So here he is, inside of his classroom with only Iida and Shoto around- well he just entered the class.

"Good morning Midoriya! It is good that you come to school early!" Iida praises, coming up to him.

"Oh, good morning too Iida!" He greets, "its good to see you early too! Care for a hug?"

"Absolutely!" He says, stretching his arms, Izuku immediately hugged him and soon he felt arms hugging him back.

"This is a splendid way to start the day, thank you for suggesting this Midoriya!"

"Call me Izuku! We're friends now!"

"P-Pardon?!" Iida gasps, pulling away.

"We're friends, so call me Izuku! Midoriya sounds too formal. I would really appreciate it if you will!" Iida huffs, a bit flustered.

"V-Very well, if you so wish, I will call you Izuku-san!" It's still a bit too formal for Izuku's taste but it's better.

"You too, care for a hug?" Izuku says to Shoto, who only glares at him.

"...No."

"Are you sure? It might be fun!"

"..." Shoto sighed, standing up, Izuku squealed and immediately hugged the smaller, petite male. He didn't feel him hugging back but it was fine.

"Isn't this fun?"

"Stop hugging me."

"Good morning to you too!" Izuku laughs, pulling away.

"I'm not here to make friends." He says bluntly.

"Well good thing I'm aiming to be more than friends!" He says, Iida gasps, Shoto raises a brow at him.

"Izuku-san! Isn't it too quick to jump to conclusions like that?!"

"Nope! I'm set on it! Why, don't worry Iida, you too! We can be more than friends-" Iida gasped.

"My word! Such carelessness! I'm not sure if I see you in that way!"

"You will soon! The three of us are going to be best friends!" Shoto sighed and Iida looked relieved.

"Izuku-san! I must request that you be careful of your words from now on as those words can easily cause misunderstandings!"

"Like what?"

"Someone might think you are asking them out for a date!"

"Why would I need to ask for the date? I can just look at a calendar!"

"Not that kind of date-!"

"Oi, stop being so fucking noisy so early in the fucking morning!" Katsuki screams, entering the room, Izuku squealed.

"Kacchan! Care for a hug?!" Izuku asks, his arms already outstretched, Katsuki sighs, walking to Izuku and giving him a quick hug. The greenet smiled at him and Katsuki had to squint by how bright it is.

"Are you planning to greet everyone by that, Izuku-san?" Iida asks.

"Well, to anyone who likes hugs! If they don't, then that's fine as well!"

__________

Katsuki had to restrain Izuku from trying to hug Aizawa-sensei.

"The sports festival is continued and is coming soon. I suggest you do your best there since Pro-Heroes will be watching and will be scouting for sidekicks. After the sports festival, you will get internship requests from how well you did and how much attention you've caught." Aizawa says.