Chapter 12

// next after this is uh..... hero fights... YAY

After that they had some more normal lessons before they had lunchtime. Izuku sat on a table next to Katsuki after they bought their lunch from lunchrush, of course Izuku still has some bentos to eat from his bag and the one that Katsuki made for him.

"Hi! Mind if we sat here?" A red haired boy said, he has spiky hair and he has red eyes like Kacchan, behind him was a blond with a lightning bolt on his hair and a plain looking person with black hair but with really large elbows.

"I don't mind!" Izuku chirps, before he looks at Kacchan who only lets out a grunt, "As long as you don't disturb us."

The guy let out a grin and they started sitting infront of them. Izuku continued to eat.

"So uh, my name is Kirishima Eijirou but you can call me whatever you want, what's your name?" Kirishima asks, looking at Izuku who stilled from his eating.

"My name is Izuku, just call me Izuku if you want to!" He chirps.

"Eh? Is it okay? We just met, you know?"

"Why not? Midoriya is way too formal for me, kinda weird too, so just call me Izuku."

"Cool, nice to meet you then, Izuku!" Kirishima grins.

"Nice to meet you too!"

They went with abit more introductions, the blond was Kaminari and the raven haired one was Sero. Izuku had to introduce Katsuki because the blond refused to speak.

"His name is Kacchan!- ah well uh you can call him... Katsuki." He says, his brows furrowed, it feels so weird to say Kacchan's name like that, probably Kacchan felt a bit uncomfortable too since he immediately looked at him as if wondering what the heck he just heard.

"Bakugou... Katsuki..." Izuku feels more uneasy the more he says it, "Katsuki.... yeah that's his name. I think he'll like it more if you call him Bakugou first though."

"Got it!"

Throughout lunch Katsuki doesn't speak a word, focusing more on his food, Izuku was mostly the one chatting with his new found friends.

Did he really just call me that?

Katsuki glances at Izuku as if nervous but the greenet kept talking to Kirishima, Katsuki almost felt jealous- Izuku never paid attention to anyone else while Katsuki was around ( well the people around them in junior high were pretty forgettable and boring so it would make sense, students in UA are more exciting but still- )

"Kacchan, me and Eichan are gonna hang out after school, wanna come?" Izuku asks- Eichan?! Where the shit did that come from?! What the fuck- Katsuki glances at the red headed teen who had a bashful look on his face- Excuse me? What the fuck?

"Yeah sure, whatever." He mumbles, he's not sulking he's not a kid anymore, he's not sulking. He's not jealous or anything, fuck that. Fuck feelings, fuck everything .

"Kacchan, are you sulking?"

"No, fuck off." Izuku smiles bright at him, "Sure sure, whatever you say, Kacchan."

Izuku, the oblivious fuck, doesn't comfort him- how fucking rude.

"Deku." Katsuki says, Izuku instantly looks at him, pausing at the conversation he was having.

"What is it, Kacchan?"

"I want a hug." He says, Izuku's already smiling face brightened up.

"I want a hug too!" Kirishima says.

"Yeah me too!"

"Me three!"

Oh fuck off.

__________________________

Katsuki was getting kind  of irritated, so everyone likes Deku, how great. He's currently talking to that brown haired girl with chubby cheeks, the one with the levitation quirk who clearly has a crush on him and it's a big fucking surprise he hasn't noticed yet and there's this pink demented Kirby looking fuck draped against his back, resting her chin over his shoulder.

Deku's allowed to have friends.

He tries not to pay any attention to them but he's heard Izuku mumble his name a few times and he can't keep on glancing as if wondering what the fuck Izuku is talking about with him.

'You know Kacchan he's so gay I wish he'd just tell me because I'm gay for him too then we can fuck a marathon.'

'Omg no way Deku-kun I won't talk to you anymore go make babies with him.'

'Oh hell yeah I will I'll fucking fuck the shit out of hi-'

"Bakugou, you okay?" Katsuki jolts out of his fantasy, glaring at who dared disturb it, Kirishima was looking at him with a worried face.

"Hey you know, you're pretty close to Izuku right? Can you tell me things about him?"

"Why? You wanna fuck him or something?" Katsuki deadpans even more when Kirishima's face turned bright red.

"I-I mean uh... yeah... kinda..." He mutters.

"It's the first day of fucking class, shouldn't you worry more about being a fucking hero? You don't even know him that much yet."

"I mean yeah- that's why I wanna learn more about him!"

"Go ask him yourself."

"Come on please? Help a bro out- can I atleast have your blessings? That would be really manly of you to do!"

"What blessing?!"

"To being his friend."

"You-"

"Bestfriends."

"That's my title, fuck off."

"Boyfriends?"

"You literally just met him."

"But he's so manly!" Kirishima yelps when Bakugou hits the back of his head.

"Fucking youths nowadays, focus more on being a hero, you can't love a man you just met!" Kirishima blinked before realisation sinks in.

"You... you like-"

"I'm not gay!" Katsuki screams and explodes his face. Izuku glances at their ruckus.

"What are they doing?" Mina asks.

"I don't know, but they look like they're having fun!" Izuku chirps, Uraraka glances at the scene of Bakugou pulling on Kirishima's ear while the red head only laughed. Kirishima looks like he's the only one really enjoying this.

"I think they'll be great friends in the future, they'll get along well."

"How do you know that?" Ochaco asks, Izuku shrugs.

"Just a feeling. Not many people can tolerate Kacchan and there's not many people Kacchan can tolerate."

"Can he tolerate Kirishima-kun?"

"Kacchan is absolutely 100% angry at him right now."

"Eh?! But but-"

"Don't worry, it's only the beginning, they'll get along more in the future!"