Happy Valentines

// doing this just incase I forgot

"Happy Valentine's Day, Kacchan!" Izuku chirps, handing him his valentines chocolate. Katsuki stares at the box Izuku was giving him. It was heart shaped, a cute pink cover on it along with a pretty white ribbon. Katsuki takes the box from him.

"Thanks, I guess." He says. Izuku only smiles.

Well it's not like he had anything planned for Izuku- it's not like he tried to make chocolates and it burned or something and he was too embarrassed to give Izuku storebought chocolates. That's stupid. He definitely doesn't have one in his bag or anything to try and give to Izuku later, even if he has one he'll probably just eat it for himself, why would he waste money on Izuku?

"H-Hey Izuku, Happy Valen-"

"Ah here you go, your valentines chocolate." Katsuki says, shoving the store-bought chocolates to Izuku, the greenet gasps.

"Kacchan, you got me chocolates?"

"It's only store-bought, don't get your hopes up."

"Anything from Kacchan is good enough for me- thank you so much Kacchan!" Izuku chirps, hugging his friend tight, Katsuki didn't blush or anything, why would he?

"Um hey- Izuku-kun?" Kirishima asks, almost startled when Izuku stops hugging Katsuki to look at him.

"What is it, Eichan?"

"Happy Valentine's Day dude!" He says, a nervous smile on his face.

"Oh thank you! I got you friendship chocolates too!" Izuku chirps, handing him a rectangular box of chocolates.

"Um yeah... friendship chocolates!" Kirishima says, handing his heart shaped one, Izuku blinks.

"Eichan?"

"W-What is it?"

"The cover is really cute, thank you!"

Thank god Izuku's too oblivious to notice the heart shape-

"But doesn't this look like romantic chocolates?"

"N-No why would they be?! You can have heart shaped chocolates for friends, right?"

"Oh, I guess you're right, I did give Kacchan a heart shaped box." Izuku nods in understandment.

"Thank you for the chocolates, Eichan!" Izuku says with a bright smile, Kirishima smiles back just as bright. Katsuki cringes, feeling like about to vomit.

"Oh Izuku-kun! Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Ocha-chan! Happy Valentine's Day too-!"

__________________

"Today was kind of rough, wasn't it, Kacchan?" Izuku says, probably because he was swarmed earlier by people confessing and he didn't know how to act and Katsuki has to deny them all for him or else he probably would've went to like 50 dates today.

"Whatever." Katsuki had some people confess to him to, he just ignored them though, not because he already likes Izuku, because he's more focused on studying and not love and all that disgusting shit.

"Hey Kacchan, I know you turned me down before but since it's Valentine's Day, want to go on a date with me?" He asks.

"...Whatever, do what you want." He says, looking away, it's just for one day, plus it's free food, it's not like he wants to go out on a romantic date with Izuku or anything. Izuku smiles wide, absolutely delighted. What a loser.

"I know that Kacchan doesn't like sweets, ramen shop is too cramped- lets go to a barbecue buffet instead Kacchan- Ah Wait I'll probably be spending more time eating food then- Hey Kacchan, where do you want to go?"

"I want ice cream." Katsuki says even though he doesn't like ice cream that much, he's not picking out a romantic place intentionally, it's just that it's been hot recently and he wants to eat something cold, that's all there is to it.

"Since its a date, can I hold Kacchan's hands?"

"I said. Do what you want." Izuku immediately does just that. Quickly holding his hand and intertwining their fingers together. Katsuki doesn't like it- and Izuku shouldn't either because Katsuki has sweaty palms and it's probably hell to hold hands with him.

Izuku quickly walks him to a nearby ice cream shop, chattering about school or something, Katsuki wasn't paying much attention, Izuku leaves him on a table by himself before ordering. Leaving Katsuki alone with his thoughts.

Well it's not like Katsuki is thinking of anything in particular, like Izuku spoon feeding him or maybe licking off a stray ice cream off his cheek, or tasting the flavor through a French kiss, or him seductively licking a spoon with ice cream on it, or sharing indirect kisses, or fucking in the ice cream shop bathroom like pffft why would he.

"I'm back!" Izuku chirps, returning with two large cups, one filled with mocha ice cream and one filled with vanilla and strawberry syrup. He quickly placed Katsuki's ice cream on his side while he sat down from across the blond, eating his ice cream in peace.

"Ah Kacchan's ice cream is melting, doesn't Kacchan want to eat?"

Katsuki sighs, it's not like he was watching Izuku eat his ice cream or anything, how his tongue drags across the spoon and how the white cold treat spreads on his tongue, he quickly starts to eat his ice cream.

"Where do you want to go after this, Kacchan?"

"...My legs feel kinda numb, let's walk around in a park." Katsuki declares, Izuku nods, quickly finished up his ice cream, eating the cup and the spoon. He does the same to Katsuki's garbage after.

Izuku holds his hand again, dragging him out of the shop to a park. There was an ice cream vendor which Izuku buys them ice cream from, Katsuki would remind him that they just went to an ice cream shop but Izuku got him a good flavor so he really can't complain.

Izuku looks happy halfway through the walk before he starts looking distant, Katsuki raises a brow.

"What is it?" He asks, Izuku pouts.

"Well... I feel kind of selfish, Kacchan doesn't look like he's enjoying this at all." He sighs, "sorry for making you put up with me Kacchan, do you want to go home now?"

"...Let's walk a bit more." He says, squeezing Izuku's hands, "it's only for a day, I don't mind." Izuku looked happy again, but his smile did look a bit strained.

They walked around a bit more until sunset came. They had a nice staredown of the view before Izuku walks him to the station, buying him a ticket for the trouble.

"Thank you for spending today with me Kacchan, it really means a lot to me!"

"..." Katsuki stares at him blankly, the train stopping behind them, he leans up and presses a quick peck to his lips before stepping inside, leaving Izuku frozen as the train closes and leaves.

"...Eh?"