Chapter 27

"Akio Midoriya, Huh." Aizawa gruffs as he stares at the profile he has, a completely average person, a salaryman who works for a company, quirkless. And as he said, completely average.

How did Izuku manage to mutate such an odd quirk from him?

Usually in cases like these, he'd inherit his mother's quirk, the ability to pull small things to her. Instead, Izuku got a quirk which makes him able to destroy things with no consequences to his body and generate and give quirks. It practically screams fishy, quirk mutation is a thing yes but they usually follow by the parents original quirk, could it be just a rare case? If so this would be the first ever recorded type of mutation like this in history, the only semblance Izuku has to his mother's quirk is the fact that he can suck things to him like a black hole.

To be able to give someone a quirk... to create one in the first place, Aizawa has a guess over who his father could be. Just a guess, a wild guess but it's... it's probably going to end up as the truth, he sighed. Of course the scary kid who got villain vibes would end up having him as a father, it's only natural, practically in his instincts probably. Well one thing for sure, after knowing this information, there's no way they can kick the kid off UA now, it's practically letting a criminal out of the streets. Call him biased but it's the truth.

"Um, Mr.Aizawa?" the door creaks and a familiar voice is heard, "we're here." Izuku says, Toshinori was right behind him.

"Took you long enough." He gruffs, sitting down, "take a seat, let's talk, do you want Toshinori to be with you or?" Izuku nods and the blond sighs a bit before sitting down with Izuku.

"Don't worry, just here to ask a couple of questions, if that's okay with you?" Izuku nods.

"It's alright with me, I don't mind."

"Well first of all, do you know where your father is? I called the company he's supposedly working for and well, they said he's not on the record." Izuku bit his lip, looking a bit tense with the topic.

"He's... alright, I'm not sure where he is though."

"You don't know?"

"Well er, he kinda, left us a bit?" He says, "I don't know when he's coming back." Aizawa, looking at Izuku who looked like a nervous panicked mess.

"He left you?"

"Young Midoriya?" Toshinori looked concerned, placing a hand on his shoulder, Izuku looked more tense.

"W-Well you know, just been, a couple of weeks, he'll come back." He murmurs, "can I have the next question?"

Toshinori looked like he wanted to question him more, and Aizawa would like to as well but Izuku looked too stiff and tense.

"You said your father is quirkless?" Izuku nods.

"Do you have any relatives that has a similar quirk to you?" He shakes his head.

"No, as far as I know. Well, I really only meet relatives from my mum's side, maybe dad has someone who had a quirk similar to mines?" He nods, "must be it, most of mum's side has something close to levitation or gravity, I probably got most of my quirk from my dad."

"I see. Does you father know know about your quirk?"

"He only knows that I can eat stuff. He thinks it's kinda stupid and useless." He pouts, "I think it's... useful, atleast I think it is."

That sounds a bit like a red flag, Aizawa should set up a parent meeting conference soon. How would Izuku react to something like that? He knows he shouldn't but it's a good way to test the waters over what the hell is going on with his family, he just needs to check how the greenet would react about it then go off from there, he's not actually gonna do a meeting, it's too much work.