Extra : Parents

// I need this I'm sorry

Katsuki slammed the door to his room open, startling Izuku.

"Oi, my parents want to meet you."

"They do?" Katsuki nods.

"Don't mind whatever they say- and don't say anything weird! They'll think that we're boyfriends or something."

"Oh okay." Izuku says, "Is Kacchan not gay or something?"

"Yeah I'm not gay."

"Oh cool."

"Are you?" Izuku shakes his head.

"I'm fine with girls or boy, as long as I love them then why not?"

"Do you even know that means?"

"It's when you want to hug and kiss someone and spend a lot of time with them! Like best friends but like, super closer." Izuku motions with his hand, Katsuki looks at him weirdly before leaving the room, Izuku follows after him immediately.

"Hey, here's my friend." Katsuki says, sitting on a couch infront of his parent's, only the coffee table was dividing them, Izuku sat next to him. Even if Izuku is kinda shit at reading moods, he can tell that it's kind of tense.

Kacchan's mom is really pretty, he kinds of get why Kacchan looks so pretty now! But his dad looks completely different from him, kind of weird.

"Oi Deku, introduce yourself." Katsuki whispers to him, Izuku tenses up.

"B-But why?" He whispers back.

"Just- Oi Old hag! His name is Deku!

"Don't call me that infront of your friend!" Katsuki's mom scowls, Izuku can definitely see the resemblance.

"Hi, my name is Mitsuki, call me Auntie!" Aunt Mitsuki says with a wide grin, "my husband here is Masaru! You can call him uncle! Or grandpa- he doesn't mind, what's your name?"

"Um, it's Izuku, Auntie!" He says, saying it a bit louder than he probably should've.

"So, when did you meet my son?"

"Um I've known him since I was 3, we went to the same kindergarten but I'm not sure if he remembers-"

"I remember because you made me break a tooth!"

"You tried to eat a rock! It's not my fault!" Izuku pouts, "we're bestfriends! He just doesn't want to admit it!" Izuku chirps, slinging a hand around Katsuki's shoulder, the blond hisses at him but makes no move to push it away.

"Really? Bestfriends? Gosh you've known him for so long I'm so sorry you had to deal with that-"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Don't worry! Kacchan has been really nice to me, it's totally fine!" Izuku chirps, "it wouldn't be Kacchan if he didn't act that way!"

"Act like what?!"

"He's been nice to you? How?"

"He helps me with assignments and homework's and stuff! I can get pretty distracted in class so I'm super grateful that Kacchan helps me catch up! He's a really good teacher, sometimes I understand him better than my actual teachers, I even bought him fake glasses once and it looked super cute and made him look the part but he broke it!" Izuku pouts.

"I only help you because you won't stop bothering me-!"

"Oh wow! I didn't know that my son could be that nice- tell me more, how does he act in class?"