Prologue

Introduction

U.A Academy, the number one high school in Japan, encouraging students to strive for academic excellence. The school encourages students to develop good character and global citizenship through action and service embedded in the rich and multifaceted co-curricular programmes.

Midoriya Izuku, the smartest and most successful student in the academy. Top in every subject and won first place in numerous competitions across the globe. Every teacher praises him for his accomplishment.

Fixing his green vest, with a small sigh coming from his chilly mouth, he entered the lobby of the school, then through the hallways. It has been a week since the first day of school of this new year has started and Izuku was already getting prepared in learning new topics for the upcoming exams.

"Hey, Midoriya!" A white/red headed guy waved at the boy, running towards him with a smile.

"Oh, good morning, Todoroki-kun" replied Izuku, flipping a page of his book.

Todoroki Shouto, one of Izuku's close friends. A very shy guy but is very kind-hearted and nice when you get to know him. Will watch over your dog if you're busy.

"Come on, the game just started! The others already saved us a seat" said Todoroki.

Izuku nodded, putting his one finger in his lips, looking at a page in the book he's holding, muttering words.

To be honest, Izuku isn't that kind of person interested in physical games. He just likes those which involves trivia, puzzles or card games. He doesn't know why he even bothered to go watch the game. And why does the school have to be involved in such thing?

Entering the hall, the basketball game was full of shouting, squeaking shoes all over the court, whistling, screaming and just a lot of noises which Izuku can't stand. He unpleasantly looked at the players on the field.

Don't they feel uncomfortable with all the sweat being covered in their bodies? And I can't believe they don't notice how they smell. How are they okay with that?

Izuku just stared at them with disgust, following Todoroki from the back.

As the two walked their way up the chairs, Izuku saw his other close friends.

"Hey! Midoriya and Todoroki are here!" A loud voice came from the blue haired guy with glasses, known as Iida.

Iida Tenya, Class 1-A's president and head boy. Even though Izuku is more successful than him, Izuku was supposed to be class president but gave up his position and hand it over to Iida because the guy said that it was too tiring for him to hold such responsibility. That's how the two became friends. Iida is like a father to his class. Will text you to remind you to take your meds if you're sick.

"Hi, Todoroki-san, Midoriya-san" A voice that sounded so angelic appeared. She smiled sweetly at the two boys who were about to sit down.

Yaoyaoruzu Momo, the class president assistant. A beautiful, wealthy, young lady who is almost the same position as Izuku, but just not that smart as him. Very kind and will always have your back whenever you feel down.

"H-Hi, M-Momo-san" Todoroki stuttered with a small blush flashed across his face.

The two boys sat down, Todoroki watching the game, while Izuku still reading the book, not minding his surroundings at all.

"Good morning, Midoriya-chan" Said a girl with the sound of a frog, sitting next to the green haired.

Tsuyu Asui, also known as Izuku's childhood friend. They were classmates since middle school but they barely talked before unlike now. She can kick anyone's ass anytime, anywhere. She can backfire any insults in an instant. Will fight for you.