Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Her Saviour

He watched his footsteps on the ground as he walked through the corridors. Bakugou's teeth gritting furiously and his eyes flared in anger. Ochako told him everything yesterday and seeing her cry like that was the last thing he wanted to see.

He's now experiencing a feeling he has never felt before. It's a mixture of anger and hatred kind of feeling. Not towards anyone, not towards Izuku but...

...towards himself.

He doesn't know this feeling burning in his guts and he hates it. He, too, doesn't know what to do. It just makes me mad about it. He just hates it.

On the other hand, Izuku entered the classroom and spotted Hagakure on her seat next to his. His eyes looked down a little, with his heart feeling heavy. He missed Ochako being next to him. Every morning, whenever he enters class, the first thing he sees is always the face of the angel.

But everything has changed and Izuku didn't like it.

"Midoriya!" Greeted Hagakure, on her seat, waving at the guy.

Izuku looked up to her and gave a small wave back.

"Morning, Hagakure-san" He greeted as he sat down on his seat.

Hagakure leaned closer. "Don't forget to tutor me later, okay?"

Izuku widened his eyes a bit.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to.

"R-Right" He said, pretending to remember about it even though he completely forgot.

"But I hate Chemistry!" Hagakure backed away as she sat properly. "I'm seriously confused with this topic, you know..."

"Uh-huh" Izuku muttered as he set his eyes on Ochako at the back, with Hagakure's voice fading away as he ignored her completely.

He kept on taking a glimpse of her, checking on her. But something was off for him. He doesn't know if it's just him or is Ochako's eyes a little swollen. He tried to see clearly to make sure if she was alright.

But Ochako raised her head slowly and made eye contact with Izuku but he immediately looked away. Ochako's mouth gaped as she looked down, still upset and frustrated with this feeling she's having.

"Why are you avoiding me?" She whispered under her shaky breath.

"Midoriya?" Hagakure called.

Izuku jolted as he faced her.

"Are you even listening?"

The green vest boy looked around awkwardly, with a small chuckle. "I-I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

She then looked away from his eyes. "Never mind, it's nothing" she told as she sat back.

Izuku looked away slowly as he proceeded with his own doing.

-

"Midoriya!" Izuku heard a voice calling him from behind as he saw Kaminari appeared before his eyes.

Kaminari waved at Izuku and Todoroki next to him, showing them a bright pink blush acrossed his grinned face.

"Kaminari?" Izuku called out.

Izuku's class were having Physical Education period and their activity today was swimming. The boys were getting too excited when they heard they were combined with the girls as well. Especially when Hagakure was involved.

"Why, aren't you too happy?" Todoroki said, placing his hands on his bare waist as he looked at Kaminari.

Kaminari just giggled. "I can't wait for this activity to start"