Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Valentine's Day

"Mi-do-ri-ya-kun~!"

A voice woke Izuku up from his slumber, appearing an image of a yellow headed boy on top of him. Izuku bulged his eyes and sat up immediately, causing both of their foreheads to clash on each other.

"OW!" Shouted Kaminari, holding his forehead, feeling the pain stinging, on the floor.

Izuku did the same on the bed and glared at Kaminari. "Ow... What was that for?"

"You're the one who bumped into me!"

"Well, I'm sorry, you surprised me there" He told him, removing the blanket off his lap. "And why are you up so early? My alarm will be off in 10 minutes"

"I couldn't help it! Do you know what day is today?" Kaminari stood up, hopping around, happily.

Izuku furrowed his brows. "Uh... Is it someone's birthday?"

Kaminari just kept his smile, shooking his head. "Nope"

"Test?"

"No.."

"Seriously, what's happening?" Izuku then gave up, tired with him already so quickly.

"It's Valentine's Day!" The boy raised both of his hands in joy, but left Izuku still looking bored.

"So?"

Kaminari then jumped on the bed. "It is where the boys will receive chocolates from girls who likes them!" He clasped his hands together, with sparkles surrounding him.

"Uh... So that's what you're excited for?" Asked Izuku, scratching his head.

"Yeah! Every year, I'm always one of the boys who gets the most chocolates and now today is the day!"

Izuku nodded, uninterested as he made his way to the bathroom. "Anyways, just get ready for school"

"Well, he was technically a playboy" He mumbled to himself, filling water in his palms as he washed his sleepy face.

Izuku then wondered. It's true that girls have to give chocolates to the guy they like. But every year, Izuku will only receive one packet from an unknown person. It has never bothered him or made him interested since him being dense is what he always does best. Before.

Now Izuku feels a bit insecure for today. What happens if that girl lost interest in him and stopped giving him one? He will be the only person without one and he will be part of the losers position when it comes to love. He's now totally embarrassed by the thought of that. But unlike before, he didn't care. But why today, he feels like he needs one, at least one to make him feel better.

He shook his head from the thought and made his way to the dining room.

-

"Let's go and receive some chocolates together, Midoriya" The happy boy said, nudging Izuku's sides. "If you actually will ever get one"

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever"

They both went inside the campus as Izuku took off his shoes. He then got startled and looked over at his locker.

This is where every typical girls would put chocolates, right? In their shoe locker...

Izuku thought as he opened the locker door, with his heart beating fast. He squinted his eyes, hoping there'd be one but all he found was just his school shoes alone. He then slouched in disappointment.

But then he realized what he was thinking. "What the hell? What on earth am I thinking right now?" There, he gave himself a good slap on the cheek, making the other students around him, catch this attention.