Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Rejected

It was the next day. Izuku and Kaminari went to school together as always. They entered the classroom and went to their seats. Izuku didn't want to start it but...

"Good morning, Midoriya-kun" The girl next to him, greeted and it made Izuku's heart thumping again.

Izuku didn't make any eye contact. "Morning, Uraraka-san" He then placed his books on his table.

"You were quite busy yesterday" She told him, still showing a smile.

Izuku chuckled nervously. "Y-Yeah, sorry about that" He didn't even give one glance to her.

"I was about to ask to something" She then tried to look at his face.

Izuku and her made eye contact and it made the boy blushed. And he doesn't know why. "W-What is it?"

Ochako chuckled after that. "I'll tell you later"

Izuku nodded and after a few minutes, the teacher finally entered. The awkward situation Izuku is having right now with Ochako is very hard to handle for him.

It was finally lunchtime and Izuku went over to Todoroki. He seems to be doing fine. "Hey, Todoroki"

"Midoriya" He replied. "Let's go"

The two went inside the cafeteria and bought their lunch. After that, they saw Tsuyu and Momo in one of the tables. Izuku gazed at Todoroki, seeing him, rather nervous or frightened.

"It's okay, just act normal like always" Izuku told him.

Todoroki then exhaled and inhaled courage and went to her.

"Hey, guys!" Todoroki greeted the two girls and sat beside Momo as usual. Izuku sat next to the other girl.

"Todoroki-kun..." Momo called, worried, seeing the light marks on his cheeks.

Todoroki just continued to smile. "Where's Iida-kun?"

"He's still putting up some books for the teachers" Answered Tsuyu taking a sip from her drink.

Izuku then looked at the person going towards them. "Speaking of the devil, here he comes"

"Good afternoon, everyone" Iida greeted them and sat down next to Izuku.

As the 4 of them talked, Izuku slowly looked over to where Ochako was sitting. She seems to be sitting next to Bakugou as always, along with his group of friends.

She appears to be having fun with that smile on her face and Izuku smiled in relief. He then furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged.

What am I thinking?

"Midoriya-chan" Tsuyu called him. "Everything alright?"

Izuku looked over to Tsuyu and just nodded. "Yeah" He then went back to eating his lunch.

It was usually Iida and Todoroki doing the talking. Momo was staying silent and Tsuyu and Izuku were just peacefully eating their lunch.

About Momo, she seems to be having some thoughts in her head. Her face was a bit moody but she tried her best not to show it. Izuku can tell that it was about the arranged marriage she's going to having in the future. Izuku didn't want to interfere because he knows that Todoroki will be the one to do something.

After a few minutes, Momo stood up and it made them all look at her. "I-I need to go somewhere" She then left the spot.

Todoroki clicked his tongue and looked down. "Damn it" He then immediately stood up as well and went after her.