Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Disapproval

Todoroki and Momo made their way to her home. They held their hands together as they walked. Both of them just had their first date today. They were already official but they didn't confirmed it to public but only to themselves.

After a few minutes, the two finally reached her house as they stood infront of the front door.

"Good night" He said, in a quiet voice, to make sure that her parents won't hear them.

Momo smiled, shyly, with a blush flashed on her cheeks. "Good night"

Todoroki slowly placed one of his warm palms on her cold cheeks. His face drew closer to hers. He whispered. "C-Can we kiss?"

The girl pouted with her brows furrowed. "Not yet! We have to do it at the right time"

Todoroki whined like a baby. "But this feels like the right time"

Momo let out a chuckle. She wasn't ready to kiss yet. It's not only just because she doesn't know how to, but it will cause the kiss to be sloppy and awkward in the end. She needed to learn about it first before the actual moment.

So she came closer and only gave a small peck. Todoroki widened his eyes, taken aback from what happened. He didn't expect her to go first. But he finally felt her soft, plum lips on his and he was already amazed with the feeling with such a small touch.

He then grabbed her nape to push her head closer, completely drawn to that short kiss just now and wanted a longer one but Momo swiftly covered his mouth, preventing his lips to touch hers. Her hand being a barrier between the kiss.

He showed his half-closed eyes, in disappointment. "Why..." He complained in her palms. Momo chuckled again with his cute childish attitude. She can't help but fall in love with him more.

But then the two were interrupted with the front door, opened, next to them. There, appeared Momo's father, with a furious look at the both of them. Momo quickly let go of Todoroki and the guy stepped back away from Momo.

Their hearts were both raising and they were frightened and worried. They were caught.

"U-Uh... F-Father, I-" Before she could finish, he harshly grabbed Momo's wrist, clenching it tighter and tighter, making Momo winced in pain.

"Shut up" He said in a lowly voice with anger in his tone.

"H-Hey!" Todoroki shouted as he ran towards them and grabbed the father's wrist, attempting to release it from Momo's. "You're hurting her!"

"Why, you..." He growled, and punched Todoroki hard on the cheeks. Todoroki fell right down on the ground.

"Todoroki!" Momo called out, with a concerned look.

"Stay away from my daughter!" He shouted even louder. He continued to hold onto Momo's wrist, already crushing it. A tear came out of her eye as the pain began to grow.

Todoroki gritted his teeth in anger, with the scene his seeing. "You bastard!" He shouted as he pushed the dad away from Momo, letting go of her now bruised wrist. The dad fall back on the front door as Todoroki punched him back.

"Todoroki, don't!" Momo cried, holding Todoroki's arm, ready to punch the old man again.

The dad stood up, weakly. "You want me to report this?!" He screamed to Todoroki.

"Sure! I'm fine with it! But just don't ever hurt Yaoyaoruzu like that!" His eyes looked like it's already flared with anger.

"Todoroki, please..." She whined, crying softly, tightened her hug on his arm. He then slowly calmed down and looked on the ground. His breathing was finally controlled. "Please..."