Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - A Day For Just The Two Of Us

"Midoriya-kun!" Ochako called softly in the library, sitting on her seat, just when Izuku entered.

Izuku returned a short wave with a smile.

He sat acrossed the lady. "So, what do you want to study?"

She hummed. "Maybe... The one with the genes, chromosomes-thingy!" She did some small hand movements while talking. "Since there will be a short test this Thursday, right?"

He nodded. "Uh-huh"

He then took out all his books and note out of his big yellow backpack. "Okay, let's start" he then proceeded by opening the textbook.

After a good 1 hour of studying, Ochako was now being tested.

"What is cell division?" Izuku asked.

"It is the process... by which... uh... a parent cell divides into two or more... daughter cells!"

"Correct!"

She raised the hands in joy. "Yay! I did it!"

"Last question for today, what is the process of which the chromosomes divides itself into half to produce haploid gametes?"

Ochako widened his eyes. She placed her hands on her hand. "Ah! I forgot this one!"

Izuku chuckled. "Come on, you can do it. Remember, "haploid""

Ochako squealed. "Oh! It's uh...uh... M-Mito..."

Izuku squinted his eyes, due to her answer.

She snapped her fingers and pointed at him. "Wait, it's Meiosis, right?"

"Correct! Good job, Uraraka-san!" He grinned at her.

Ochako clapped her hands. " Yay! Thank you so much, Midoriya-kun!"

Izuku laughed in embarrassment. "I-It's nothing. But really, great job" He then did a thumbs up.

Ochako calmed herself and smiled. "I guess that's all for today. See you soon, Midoriya-kun"

Izuku slowly nodded. It was fun hanging out with her and he was having a great time teaching someone and enjoyed it. It was disappointing that it ended like a breeze.

"Yeah, see you, good luck on Thursday" he uttered.

Ochako nodded, happily. "You too!"

When they stepped out of the school, they looked outside, a shock look appeared in both of their faces.

It was raining.

"Oh no, this is bad, I completely forgot my umbrella..." Ochako whined sadly.

"You forgot your umbrella?" He asked her.

She nodded and looked down.

Izuku then blushed suddenly and hesitantly told. "I-I have one... You wanna share as I bring you home?" His voice was shaky and uncontrollable.

Ochako gazed over to him and formed a smile. "Sure! Thank you!"

Izuku opened the umbrella and set it on top of him. "C-Come on" He signalled Ochako to go next to him under the umbrella.

Ochako went over to him and they both started walking. But Izuku noticed that Ochako was dangerously close.

Too... Too close!

"Hey, Midoriya-kun"

Izuku then jumped. "Y-Y-Yes?"

"Why is the umbrella mostly covering me?"