Chapter 26

Chapter 26 - Securing Friendship

"Do you... want to do it with me?"

Izuku's brain spaced out and his body almost wanted to be thrown off the bed. He stared at her with disbelief, creating the atmosphere a little too intense.

"O-O-Ochako! Do you know what you're saying?!"

Her mouth squirmed as she nodded back. "Y-Yeah."

Izuku gulped and stared at her hooded eyes, waiting for his answer. He began to sweat and finally to decided. He went closer to her, and when Ochako saw him, she closed her eyes.

"Huh?" Ochako spoke when she soon felt a certain cloth wrapped around her. She flutter her eyes open, and witnessed Izuku covering her with her blanket. "D-Deku-kun?"

He looked down, with his bangs shadowing his eyes. "I can't do that to you."

She saddened her brows, feeling slight disappointment.  "W-Why?"

He took a deep breath before answering back as he sat up. He sounded pretty serious.

"Ochako, I don't want that kind of relationship with you right now. I mean, both of us are still here in highschool and it's a little too early for that," He exclaimed. "I want to face your parents proudly without feeling ashamed. I want to protect you and not cause any more problems between us. I know I seemed like a coward but I hope you understand that I'm doing this for our own good."

She slowly let off a small smile on her lips, tightening the grip on her blanket.

She shook her head. "I-It's fine, you're not a coward. I understand that we are still too young for this. I'm sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay," He gave her a smile back. "I mean sleeping together is alright for now. If it's okay with you. You know, j-just cuddle, perhaps?"

Ochako blushed from his idea. She squirmed her mouth and nodded to him.

Izuku smiled back at her adorable embarrassed expression. He couldn't handle such cuteness from her.

"Ochako," He called her. "Come closer." He showed hesitantly opened his arms as if he wants to hug her.

She responded and did as told. As she did, he immediately hugged her, just to pushed her back on the bed.

"WAH!" She screamed in surprise.

The two laid next to each, as Izuku hugged her in his embrace. He then grabbed onto the blanket to cover themselves up.

And they began to cuddle up.

But as soon as they did, Izuku felt a cold sensation tingling around his body. He shivered from the feeling and looked over to Ochako.

"Hey, you're so cold." He told.

Ochako looked up at him and smiled embarrassingly. "Y-Yeah, I guess so."

He then let go of the hug and promptly sat up as he started stripping his polo shirt off, being completely topless after. "It's because you took of that really thin clothes of yours," After he took of his shirt, he soon placed it around Ochako's body. "Here, use it."

The girl blushed crimson, as she wore his oversized, warm polo shirt around her body. She then watched Izuku laid back down once again to just cuddle her soft and cold body.

Ochako could feel the contact between them, as she felt his body heat warming up her cold body. It felt relaxing and soothing especially when it's him.

"So warm." She stated.

"Hey, Ochako,"

She hummed in response for him to continue, bringing herself closer to his warm chest.