Chapter 30

Final Chapter - Together Forever

2 years later

Izuku properly fixed his tie as he stared at himself in the mirror. He carefully checked his uniform to see if it looks perfectly presentable.

As he reassured his appearance, he went over to his bed. He then took a glimpse of the photo of her again. A smile was always plastered in his face whenever he looked at it every time.

After that, he grabbed the black cloak on his bed and went out of his room.

He was ready for the day of graduation.

"One... Two... Three! Say cheese!"

Izuku smiled widely at the camera, next to his mom as the photographer took a photo of them. He readjusted his black cloak along with his mortarboard on his head.

"Congratulations." The photographer told as he gave him the photo that was taken.

"Thank you." Izuku told.

"Midoriya!" Kaminari called the guy from afar as he ran after him.

"Kaminari." He called back.

The yellow-haired asked. "Have you seen Jirou? We were supposed to take a photo together."

He looked pretty worn out from running around searching over the place, looking for Jirou.

Izuku shook his head in response. "I don't think so," He said. "Why aren't you taking one with your mom?"

"I told her to let Jirou join in too." He answered, clasping his hands together with a blush in his cheeks.

"You selfish brat, take one with your mom alone."

Kaminari pouted, sadly. "But I won't get to see Jirou after this."

"Hey, Midoriya! Let's take a photo together!" Todoroki requested as he clinged his arm around his shoulder suddenly.

Izuku grunted from the force he put. "S-Sure."

Todoroki took out his phone and raised it in the air and took one selfie with Izuku and Kaminari.

After that, he called the rest of his friends. "Iida! Tsuyu-chan! Tokoyami! Momo!"

All of them, who were together, looked over at Todoroki and went to him. He raised his phone once again and took another one with the rest of the group.

Suddenly, a certain pink-haired girl, jumped in and hugged Iida from the back. "Me too!"

"Argh!" Iida screamed and as soon as he did, the photo was taken with Iida's shocking expression in it. "H-Hatsume!"

"Iida-kun... Can I go to your house later?"

"E-Eh? But why?!"

Hatsume replied. "Because... I won't be seeing you in a long time after this..."

Iida's mouth soon slowly formed a thin line and looked away. "S-Sure..." He muttered.

Hatsume's eyes shone with sparkles and leaned closer to him. "Really?!"

Todoroki laughed. "Iida, look at you. I'm gonna keep this."

"H-Hey! Let's take one more!" Iida said.

"Hey, guys. Congratulations in graduating." Ojiro suddenly joined the party along with Hagakure by his side.

"Congrats, everyone." Hagakure said as well with a smile on her face.

"Hagakure, Ojiro. Congratulations as well." Izuku told.

"Congrats!" Todoroki said as well with a thumbs up and a warm grin.