Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Secrets

It was after school. The time after the incident at the pool. Izuku left the campus, feeling a little down the weather. He didn't bother to check on Ochako. I mean, why though? Bakugou is there looking after her. So why worry?

That's what Izuku thought.

"Midoriya!" Kaminari called him from the back.

Izuku heard him and turned around. "What took you so lo-"

"You go ahead! I need to do something!" He told the boy as he departed.

"Wait, Ka-" Before Izuku could finish, Kaminari was already too far from him. "Gosh, that guy"

Kaminari ran as fast as he could back to school. He looked everywhere for her. Upstairs, in classes, in every corridors. But after a few minutes, he spotted her, already on her way out to the exit.

"Jirou-san!"

When Jirou heard the voice, she flinched from her back. She didn't look back after a while. When she did, she showed him her eyes, half-lidded, looking bored and pissed at the same time.

"What?"

After Kaminari reached her, he panted, catching his breath. "D-Don't give me that. I know something was wrong"

"Are you out of your mind or something?" She said. "There's nothing wrong with me, weirdo"

She turned away, already leaving but Kaminari grabbed her wrist. Jirou stopped her tracks, blushed a bit due his sudden touch. "H-Hey! What are you-"

She saw his face. His face full of worry. Jirou has never seen this side of him. His eyebrows furrowing, his eyes squinting a bit and his mouth pouting. She thought she find it cute.

"Tell what's wrong. Back at the pool, you were feeling down the whole time"

She looked straight at him. Jirou sighed sharply as Kaminari gently let go of her wrist.

"It's embarrassing"

"What is?" He asked, confused.

Jirou avoided his eyes as she told him.

"I just hate swimming lessons, okay? Where the girls have to wear tight swimsuits and show off their body"

Kaminari still didn't get anything. "Then?"

She clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Other girls have nice breast size and I'm the only one who is as flat as a board!" She admitted, squirming her mouth, totally embarrassed.

Kaminari widened his eyes, gaping his mouth, surprised with her words.

He then snorted and laughed next. Jirou furrowed her eyebrows, completely irritated to the max. She felt her veins popped out of temples and her teeth gritting furiously.

How could he laugh at something like that?

"Im sorry, I'm sorry" He said, through his laughs. "I was so worried that it was something serious. But it was just that!"

"Shut up, you bastard!" She shouted back. After a while, he calmed down, with tears in his eyes already as he wiped them off.

"Shouldn't have told you... I knew you'd laugh" Jirou told, glaring at his eyes.

Kaminari started to become stern. "Look, what's so bad of being flat?"

"It's very bad!" She answered which made Kaminari raised one of his eyebrows. "All boys like girls with big size..."