Chapter 24

Chapter 24 - Fixing Everything

"Eh?"

Izuku was blank.

"S-She's moving school?" He asked him, with a horrified look.

Bakugou nodded with a straight face. "Yeah, her dad had a new job in the other side of town so it was her decision if she wants to either stay alone or come along," He told. "But she decided to come along, I guess."

Izuku stared him, couldn't quite comprehend on what's happening. What is this all of a sudden? When finally he realized his true feelings for Ochako, she's going to a faraway place where he won't get to see her anymore. It's truly frustrating, sad and upsetting to hear such news.

"Why would she do that?" He asked.

Bakugou shrugged. "Maybe she wasn't happy with this school so she had to move again."

"Again?" Izuku whispered under his breath.

"She's leaving next week, so don't lose your chance." He said to him, before taking the leave.

The green-haired male had his eyes glued on the ground. It was absolutely devastating. He doesn't want her to leave. It was too sudden and he has no idea what to do.

"What are you waiting for?" Hagakure asked him from behind.

"Huh?" He turned around, seeing her with crossed-arms. "What do you mean?"

"Go to her, before it's too late."

His brows raised. "Now?"

"Oh my gosh, Midoriya, what do you think? She's going to leave and you only got a week to see her cute and adorable face. Of course, now! What is wrong with you?" She placed her hands on her head, irritated with his blocked brain.

He halted her to stop her scolding. "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Alright, then, I'll be going."

She gave him a smile. "Good luck."

Izuku waved at her one last time as he started running back home, going to the love of his life and telling her how he really feels.

But then, her phone vibrated in the pocket of her skirt. Hagakure took out her phone and saw a message. The person who sent it to her was someone who she never thought would text her anymore.

She opened Ojiro's message and read it.

"Hagakure, I know this is sudden but it's serious. Please meet me at the restaurant near school. Now."

She raised an eyebrow with the obviously abrupt message. She had second thoughts about it but decided to just agreed with it. It did sound pretty serious.

She didn't reply back but just kept her phone back in her pocket and made her way out of the school.

-

The sun was setting as the orange sunlight beamed the whole city.

Izuku was just a few metres away from home. He could feel his heart beating rapidly, as it increases more and more. His veins about to pop by the massive movement of his blood flowing around it throughout his body.

He wasn't prepared to say it. He was afraid and anxious just thinking of what's gonna come out from his mouth and to hear the results. He's too scared to face her.

But just as he was near to his house, he caught a person standing infront of his gate. He recognized her immediately.

"Jirou-san?" He said it from afar. "What are you doing here?"