Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Stalker

It was another normal day at school. Izuku entered the school along with Kaminari and put on his school shoes and stuff his other one in the shoe locker. When he was about to go in class, he heard someone calling his name from the back.

Izuku looked for the voice and caught Iida hiding behind the stairs calling out to Izuku. "Iida-kun?" He said to himself as he made his way to the glasses man.

"Midoriya-kun, I need your help" He told and pulled him somewhere.

The two found themselves at the back of the school. Izuku was still confused and at the same time, worried, seeing his friend panting and shaking in fear.

"What's wrong?" He asked and all he got was an envelope from him. "What's this?" He then analyses it. It was a clear white paper with a heart sticker in the middle to keep the envelope closed.

"Open it" He told him, still catching his breath.

As Izuku removed the sticker, he opened the envelope and there appeared a note.

"A love letter?" He thought.

But it wasn't just that. As he took out the note, came along lots of pieces of paper falling to the ground.

"Oh, sorry!" He apologizes as he squatted down to pick it up but then, what he saw in the pieces of paper wasn't just notes. But stolen pictures of Iida.

Izuku stared at them, frozen. "W-What are these?"

Iida nodded. "It appears someone is stalking me"

In the pictures were Iida in the class, as if the picture was taken from outside of the classroom. Also, when he was eating lunch with his friends in the cafeteria. Pictures of him in the class president meetings. As well as, him doing at his homework and of him sleeping.

The more Izuku is going through the pictures, the more creepier it gets. That girl even knows his address to his house. There's a high possibility that she followed him everywhere he's going.

"This isn't the first time, you know" He said to him.

Izuku jolted and looked up at him as he continued. "It started ever since that day of Itsuki's birthday party"

"You mean, your stalker could be either in our class or the other class" Izuku stood up, holding the pictures and letter.

Iida nodded. "I ignored it for a while but the fact that she took pictures of me in my house, is just... too much" He showed a disgusted look. "That's why I told you this, Midoriya-kun"

Izuku continued to stare at the photos, feeling creeped out even though it's not him who was being stalked.

"Read the note, too" Iida told him.

Izuku then took the note from under the photos and opened the folds. There he read what was written.

"To my love, Iida-kun~ ♡

Meet me at the rooftop by lunchtime. I wanna tell you something important. See you there! ;)"

"I don't know if I should go or not. I'm scared that she'll do something to me, like something horrible" He said while Izuku was reading the letter.

Izuku folded it back after that. "Maybe you should go. You should be curious who this girl is. It could be someone you know"

Iida then hummed, agreeing to him. "That's true, I'm quite curious who this person is"

He handed Iida the photos and letter back to him. "You want me to go with you?"

Iida though for a minute. "M-Maybe I should go alone"