Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Ignore To Forget

"Izuku! Breakfast is ready!"

A voice was heard from downstairs, calling by the name of the green-haired male. He groaned with exhaustion and gave out a long yawn. He didn't feel like going to school anymore. He felt weak, depressed and tired.

"Hey, Midoriya!" Kaminari shouted after the long silence Izuku has given to his mom.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" He said back, rustling his bed hair as he hopped out of his bed.

He then went to the bathroom to freshened up. He turned on the tap as he began to cupped his hands to collect the water for his face. But before he could, he took a good look of himself in the mirror.

His eyes looked swollen. Why is that?

Have I been crying?

It was awful. Especially what happened the day before. How could he face her?

Just witnessing that face of Ochako, it kept replaying in his mind. As it did, his heart goes soar and his eyes felt heavy as tears began to go out. And it continued for the whole night. He couldn't sleep at all because of that.

He swore in his head as he washed off those dried tears on his face and head downstairs.

He prayed to not go to school today.

-

"Iida-kun! Iida-kun! Iida-kun!" Called the cheerful pink haired girl to her "so-called boyfriend", Iida.

He felt more annoyed everyday with her always clinging onto him. It just won't stop no matter how hard he tried to. He wants her to stop doing these stuffs he doesn't even like. More of like, he actually hated it.

"Iida-kun!"

"Can you please stop following me." He instructed her sternly, facing at her.

She pouted with no seriousness. As if it was a joke. "Why? You're my boyfriend." She grinned sweetly with her cute smile.

He mentally face palmed himself and proceeded. "Look, for the hundredth time, I'm not your boyfriend."

"So where do you wanna go? To the park? The cinema? The arcade? Your house? Your bedroom?"

"Stop it, please." He shut his eyes, feeling the veins popping out of his head. He was almost at his limit.

He just can't take it. He couldn't stand her anymore.

"Come on, Iida-kun, make up your mind~"

"Just shut up!" He shouted at her, with a furious look of his face. He had enough.

Hatsume's face got astonished. The words he brought up felt even more painful than the others before.

Yes, she knew he wants her gone. She knew he doesn't like her. She knew that she was a freak and has gone too far. But she endured all those pain and offenses from him because, of course, she badly loves him. That wasn't a joke.

Whenever he wants her to stay away, she doesn't want to. She knew she was being selfish and annoying but she can't help it.

She finally realized that he really did hate her. He won't love her at all. She has given up already.

"Can you just get out of my life?!"

It's getting worst. Her heart can't take it anymore. She has no words left to say to him. Her strong attitude in pushing herself to him weakened.

"I'm sorry."

Iida was taken aback with her comprehension of his anger. But he continued to stare at her more with more furiousness.