Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - A Dance For The Night

The day after the hangout, there was this big party announced in the other class and Izuku's whole class was invited as well.

Izuku and Kaminari were preparing for the party at home.

"Who's the birthday celebrant anyway?" Kaminari asked.

"I think her name was Itsuka" As Izuku turned around to face him, he saw the yellow hair boy in a tux. "Woah, Kaminari, you look good"

Kaminari showed a smirk. "I know right" He said. "You too, Midoriya! It matched with your hair as well"

"Ah this, this is a special one since later we are going to dance in the ballroom"

Kaminari pouted. "I honestly don't know who to dance with"

"Me neither" Izuku chuckled.

"Hey, wanna dance togethe-"

"Not happening" He cut him off.

-

Izuku and Kaminari entered the hall and saw the place. There were fancy chandeliers on top and the hall was enormous, enough for 300 people.

"Wow, not what I expected" Kaminari whistled.

"Midoriya-chan" Tsuyu called.

"Oh, hi, Tsuyu-" Izuku looked at Tsuyu's yellow dress and he started to blush. "Y-You look really nice"

Tsuyu's cheeks reddened and she gave him a smile. "Thank you, you too"

"Thanks" He chuckled nervously, looking around.

"Where's Todoroki?" Kaminari asked Tsuyu.

She pointed somewhere in the crowd. "There, with Momo" She told and the three saw the the two, chatting and laughing with each other.

Kaminari then jumped in surprise. "What's wrong, Kaminari?"

"S-She's here" he began shaking, pointing at the purple hair girl wearing a purple dress and a black jacket.

"Jirou-san?"

Kaminari then widened his eyes slowly with his cheeks burning. "W-Why does she have to dress like that?" He covered his face away from her sight.

"What do you mean?" Tsuyu asked him, confused.

"Guys!" Someone from the crowd shouted at the three.

Izuku and the rest looked over to the direction of the sound. And there appeared an angel, wearing a pink off shoulder dress with a small white flower on her head, waving at them with a heart-felt smile.

Izuku froze watching her coming closer to them. His cheeks blushing crimson and his eyes never left her gorgeous sight. He could hear his heart beating fast and his palms began sweating. He couldn't say a word but just stare at such beauty. Why he is feeling this way?

She's so beautiful.

"Midoriya-kun?" Called Ochako infront of him, snapping Izuku back to his senses.

"Ah!" The green unruly hair boy screamed in surprised. "U-U-Uraraka-san! Good evening!" He tried his best to greet sternly.

"Good evening, Midoriya-kun" She replied back with the smile again which sends Izuku's heart beating again. "Are you okay? You're sweating all over"

"I'm okay, I'm okay" He said, wiping his forehead with a nervous smile.

"Alright, by the way, who are you guys going to dance with?" Ochako asked them.