20. Logans got anger...

This was getting to be a bit too much. I'm literally about to book it when I looked over at Roman and saw his pained expression. Again my chest hurt as if telling me to fix it but how? How do I make this better?

I looked down at my plate, pushing around everything and sighing. Lettuce and veggies... not too much a problem but... the cooked chicken is a big issue. If I were to eat that... imagine putting a cooked piece of meat back into an oven. It would cook more right? It would burn and char. Imagine eating charred meat. You would get sick, yes? That's exactly what happens if I eat cooked meat. It chars and I get sick. It isn't pretty.

"I'm sure it'll be ok kiddo."I looked up at him and I shook my head. I can't eat it. Even if it's only a little I don't want to get sick and ruin something that obviously means so much to Roman. He wanted me to meet his family. I can't possibly risk it. "You can tell him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind..."

"That's not the issue, Patton." I looked over at Roman and internally groaned. How am I supposed to ask him? Oh hey, Roman, there's cooked meat in this and if I eat that i'll probably throw up all over the place so can I have something a little more... oh I don't know alive... yeah that'll go over well. "Hey uh Roman... Do you think that maybe I could get something different." 

"Are you allergic, I'm sorry I should have asked. I didn't even think. I..." Roman started to freak out and I couldn't help but smile. I never even thought about saying it was an allergy. I'm just so freaking tense right now. But... seeing his guilt I don't think I can go with the whole allergy thing. Damn it, Roman. I care too much to let you feel bad.

"Roman relax!" I couldn't help jump and froze as a ring of red surrounded my vision. "You're making a big deal over nothing. Just have the chef make him something new and be done with it." Patton looked over at Logan with surprised concern.  I was just trying to calm myself down.  The last thing I want is for anyone to see my eyes red. I don't want to be in a situation where... where I might... snap. "Just simply tell the chef what it is your allergic too and that is that. There's no fucking point in causing a damn scene when nothing happened." Logan looked over at his empty cup and slammed his hands down on the table scaring all of us. He sighed, getting up and grabbed his cup. " I'm getting some water. I'll send the chef out."

"Thank you..." I heard Roman start but Logan just scoffed and slammed the door as he left. "...Brother." I grabbed my cup and started to down it, praying that everything would just calm down so I could. I looked over at Patton to him terrified. I could feel the anger build. No fucking way someone scares Patton like that. He's the last person who deserves this. "Pat.."

"What the heck happened to him?!" He whispered yelled as he looked over towards the kitchen. "He was never like that."

"Yeah, he was..." Roman said quietly as he just looked down at his cup. I gripped my cup tightly as the pain in my chest grew. I had to do something. Maybe I could pull Roman away or...

"No, he wasn't..." Patton said looking at his food. "He was kind and sweet and caring. His smile was pure and his laugh light... What happened?" I started to choke at what Patton said. That man was pure and shit? He nearly broke the table because Roman was freaking out over my food. Speaking of which... WHERE'S THE CHEF?!

"You..." So he knew. He knew Patton and Logan where a couple yet he still wanted Patton to stay here. I looked away as I heard Roman sigh. "I figured it out. It really wasn't that hard."

"Roman, I..." He held his hand up and Patton looked away. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Patton looked back toward the kitchen and I  heard Roman laugh "You didn't cause that."

"But you just said." Even I'm getting confused. Wait, no I was always confused.

"You changed that." I looked over at Roman and I smiled at the bright light in his eyes. This is why I love this man. He cares... for everyone, not just one. He really is a good man. I watched as his smile fell and he jumped up. I looked over to see Logan headed to the door and I tensed up. "Logan wait!"

"WHY?! So I can just freak out again and make more people cry." Logan yelled and I jumped back. I could see the pain and guilt in his eyes. This was what Roman was talking about. He has anger problems anyone could see that but... It's easy to miss the guilt he feels after it. I looked over at Patton who was wiping his tears away as he just looked at his plate.

"Sit down and eat with us." Roman walked over to his brother. I could see the pain in both of them I hated it so much. Roman was hurting and he was feeling guilty over Logan hurting. It's just to much. "Maybe if you actually spoke to him..."

"DON'T!" Logan growled and I jumped up out of my chair, gripping my chest as the pain got worse. I didn't know what to do. How do I help with this?

"Logan please, calm down." The anger in his face melted as he looked over at Patton, who was smiling apologetically.  Patton was trying. After all, He still cares for Logan. He loved Logan. To see him like this must be breaking his heart all over again. "None of this is your fault."

"It's all been my fault. And you know it too." He said as he finally opened the door to leave.  We all stood there in shock as Logan started to back up. 

"Well, it seems I am late to the party. I hope my son's arent being too difficult."

Ok, things may have just gotten worse... or better...

"Dad?"