41. This War is over when I say it is! (TW)

I took a step towards the castle and felt the earth shake beneath me. This is going to be so much fun. I laughed and heard it warp and echo throughout. I walked up the driveway and watched as everything burst into flames the moment I passed it.

Deceit thinks he can just take the literal light of my life and then end the war like it never happened. BITCH THIS FUCKING WAR IS OVER ONCE I PUT HIS HEAD ON A FUCKING SPIKE!

The lights around me all exploded at once and I smiled as several guards came out to great me with weapons drawn. The gawked at the fire that surrounded them and I laughed, causing them all to tense up. They all just sign there own death warrants. I smiled wickedly feeling a blast of energy erupt from me, knocking them all on their asses. AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!

I tightened my grip on my knife and found myself standing behind one of the guards. I held my knife up and brought it down, lodging it in his shoulder blade. He screamed out and twisted it, pulling it out and stabbing it through his back until the screams stopped. "O̴n̶e̶.̴.̶.̷ ̴T̴w̴o̷.̷.̷.̴" I leaned back dodging a sword that was trusted at me and smiled. The guy that tried to get me shook as he jumped back. I snapped and watched as he enveloped in flames and listened to his screams of agony until they too went silent. "D̸e̵a̶t̶h̴ ̴f̵o̷r̸ ̵y̴o̶u̴.̸.̶.̶" huh... This isn't completely fun. They're dying too quickly.

"ASSHOLE!" I jumped back quickly dodging every strike the next guy made. He was pissed but that made him sloppy. I never did like a sloppy meal. I narrowed my eyes and switched the knifes possession till the blade was down towards my arm facing outward, and swung. I felt it connect with the man slicing his torso open and he fell forward dropping his sword. 

"T̸h̷r̴e̷e̵.̴.̸.̴" I grabbed his sword and stuck it through his neck watching as the blood poured through. "F̵o̸u̶r̸.̴.̸.̶" I spun around sidestepping as some idiot tried to do a sneak attack and brought my knife down slicing his throat. The guard writhed in agony as his blood spilled through his hand that clenched desperately to stop the bleeding. It didn't, and he's no dead. I frowned and looked around. They all seriously died so fast. They're fragile... like glass. "Y̷o̷u̴r̷ ̷b̴l̴o̶o̸d̸ ̵o̶n̸ ̷t̶h̴e̵ ̴f̴l̷o̸o̸r̷.̸"

I pushed past the doors and watched the fire spread from my hands up the frame until it covered everything. More guards came and I laughed. Not even a challenge. 

"F̶i̵v̶e̴.̸.̸.̵ ̶s̸i̵x̴.̸.̷.̵" I snapped my fingers and they both practically exploded in flames and smoke. "B̶u̸r̷n̷e̷d̷ ̸l̶i̶k̵e̵ ̶w̶i̶c̶k̸s̴.̵.̷.̶"

"Stop right there!" I groaned and spun around to see two more people trying to close of my exit. Dumbasses, I'm not going to leave until he's dead so... it's pointless. I laughed and felt the whole room quake under the immense pressure I was emitting. I held my hands out crossing them slightly and watched as they started to glow. Burn... In one swift movement, I threw my arms out to my side and brought them back together. The sound of my hands coming together created this loud crash. 

"S̶e̷v̸e̶n̴,̵ ̶E̷i̸g̸h̴t̷.̸.̴.̵" Suddenly the entire room started to shake and crake, revealing fire light seeping throw. They both shot me a look of desperation and I just smiled. I saluted them and turned my back as the place lit up like one of those tv move bomb explosions. "O̴b̷l̴i̵t̶e̸r̷a̶t̴e̴.̵.̴.̶" I found myself in front of these doors with another guard in my way. Don't they know, they can never win! He pointed his sword at me and I smiled. 

"N̴i̶n̷e̶.̴" I wasted no time I snapped his neck before he even had a chance to blink. I pushed past the doors to find myself standing there in this throne room. There in the throne was Deceit. His expression neutral but knowing. "T̶e̸n̸.̵.̷.̸" He narrowed his eyes and I smiled brightly crossing my arms. "H̴e̷l̵l̶o̵,̸ ̷a̷g̴a̶i̴n̸.̴"

"Virgil. I take it that commotion was your doing." I nodded and he just sighed.

"T̵h̶e̸ ̴d̷e̴a̸d̵ ̶b̴o̵d̵i̴e̷s̸ ̴t̴o̴o̴.̶" He cringed slightly getting up and held his arms out.

"Have you decided to join me?" I shook my head slowly, still smiling and I watched the color drain from his face. I held my knife up towards him and his arms dropped. "Well, you're gonna have to catch me first!" He took off running leaving me just standing there in shock. What just happened? 

"D̷̡̓E̶̛̳C̸͈̈́E̵͇̓Î̶͖T̶̜́!̶͙̀ ̶̨̌G̶̜͛E̵̙͗T̸͈̚ ̵̦͂B̵̧̉A̸̟͋C̷͙̿K̷̩͗ ̵̙͊Ĥ̷̤E̶͚͊R̵̫͌Ȩ̶̏ ̴̥̈A̷͎͒N̴̰͋D̸͕̒ ̴̮̅D̴̕͜I̵̪̚E̸̫͗ ̴͍̎Ḽ̸̐Ȉ̵̠K̸͖͘E̸̠͘ ̸͔̔Ā̵̖ ̶̤͛F̸̨̊U̸̥͛C̸̮̈K̷̄ͅI̵͚͠N̷̰̆G̴͉͌ ̷̨̓M̸͓̓A̶͗ͅN̵̦̈!̶̼̓