The pregnancy test

(Betty's perspective)

It was an early monday when i rushed to the store. I had to wake up early so that i could come to school on time, but i still missed the first period. I haven't gotten my period this month, so i was scared that i was pregnant.

 I went to walmart 7 am, they haven't open yet so i was waiting outside in the cold shaking. When the store opended at 8 am i rushed in. An older couple looked at me weird when i bought the pregnancy test, but i didn't care, all that mattered to me was taking that damn test.

I came to school an hour late. When i walked down the hallway i could see Jughead was on his way to kiss me, i panicked and ran to the girls bathroom and threw up. This was a sign, i was almost sure that i was pregnant.

I pulled my pants down and took the test, while i was waiting for the results i washed my hands. Then i could hear Cheryl it seemed like and ran into the toilet again. It wasn't only Cheryl, Veronica and Toni was there too. It was time to see the results, i have never been more scared in my whole life, and then i flipped the pregnancy test. It was positive. I bursted into tears knowing that i coulden't let this creature die. 

I dont remember crying out loud but apparently i did because Veronica knocked on the door asking if i was okay

I dont remember crying out loud but apparently i did because Veronica knocked on the door asking if i was okay. I was having an anxiety attack so i couldnt answer. They called Jughead and he came to the girls bathroom, i bet everyone was staring at him when he walked in. He tried to kick the door open because i couldn't move. Finally the door opened, i was on the toilet shaking. Jughead hugged me and asked what was wrong, then he saw the pregnancy test. First he looked at me then the test, he grabbed the test and got tears in his eyes then just whispered "you are pregnant" i nodded and bursted into tears, the same did Jughead and then we just hugged.

When we came out of the bathroom the whole hallway was looking at us. Jughead grabbed my hand, I have never felt so loved and so scared at the same time. Me Jug, Veronica and Archie skipped school. We went to pop's and told them what was happening. Veronica bursted into tears, and Archie just stared at the milkshake. Then they both said "congrats you guys" but was still unsure if we were gonna keep it or not. I looked at Jughead and we both said with a nervous smile "we are gonna keep it". Veronica amlost yelled "A BUGHEAD BABY OMG" and we laughed.

Later that day i was too scared to go home so i stayed at Jugheads house. I was so nervous and unsure about this whole thing, but then Jughead said "i love you Betty Cooper, and i will love this baby as much as i love you". I smiled and kissed him. then FP slammed the door up. He yelled at Jughead and i couldn't really understand what he was saying, everything became a blur, and the next thing i know i woke up on Jugheads couch. 

I look up and see that Jughead and FP is staring at me. They said "you passed out Betty". I then asked what were you yelling? FP got mad. Im not sure if he was mad at me or Jug but he was mad. Then said "i heard rummors of you being pregnant Betty, is it true?" i bursted into tears again, Jughead came and sat down next to me while he was holding my hand. Then i said "yes, yes i am pregnant" FP slammed the door and i was in shock. Soon after he came in and said that it was going to be okay but we had to tell my mom. I could feel my anxiety coming back and my breathing got faster and faster. Jughead managed to calm me down, but i couldn't go home now, what did they expect?

It was late at night, Jughead was already sleeping but i just sat there and looked at the pregnancy test

It was late at night, Jughead was already sleeping but i just sat there and looked at the pregnancy test. i was thinking of how  im gonna tell my mom. She would get so mad, i thought. Then i decided to go to sleep.