Where's my baby

(Jugheads perspective)

I woke up in our trailer, I looked around and saw Ellie's crib, god I missed her. It was pretty early, but I decided to go see Ellie later. I haven't seen her for weeks and I was going crazy, she was my baby, my daughter. And as her father I needed to protect her, but I didn't. I stood up and decided to make some oatmeal, I haven't been eating well these past weeks because I lost my appetite. Everything has been shit, and so has my mood.
Suddenly my dad called, "jughead!" He yelled in the phone, "Yeah?" I asked with my raspy morning voice, "Betty was in a car accident, you need to come now!" He yelled even louder, "I will be right there" I said and hanged up. I quickly threw some clothes on, brushed my teeth, and started my motorcycle, tears were streaming down my eyes so I couldn't see the road properly. I finally got to the hospital, when I came in a ran up to my dad, he had been crying too. "You can see her, but she's not awake yet" he said and patted me on the back. I wiped my tear stained cheeks and walked in her room. There she was, the love of my life, the mother of my child. Laying. Almost lifeless. I sat down and held her hand until I fell afsleep.

I woke up by someone shaking me lightly, "jug?" I realized who the voice belonged to and opened my eyes, there she was, "Baby" I said and a few tears fell down from my eyes, she began to sob and I hugged her as quickly as possible

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up by someone shaking me lightly, "jug?" I realized who the voice belonged to and opened my eyes, there she was, "Baby" I said and a few tears fell down from my eyes, she began to sob and I hugged her as quickly as possible.
As we were hugging the doctor came in, "Elizabeth cooper and.. Jughead Jones I believe" she said and pointed at me with her pen, "Yes" I said and brushed my thumb over Betty's hand. "I'm so sorry Elizabeth, you lost the baby" she said with a sympathetic look on her face. when she said that all I could hear was a ringing in my ear.
when I came back to reality Betty was sobbing, "the baby?" I asked getting tears in my eye, "You were pregnant without telling me about it!" I yelled and threw my beanie on my floor, tears were pouring out my eyes and I sobbed quietly, "was it mine?" I asked shamefully, "Of course it was!" She said and sat up, "ouch" she said and touched her lower stomach, she looked up at me and tears began streaming down her face, "I'm sorry" she whispered, and my heart broke. I ran over to her and scooped her up so she was sitting on my lap, I stroked her hair and rocked her back and forth, "it's not your fault baby, it's not your fault" I said and kissed her forehead, "I love you, so much!" I said and looked her deeply in the eyes, "I love you too" she sobbed and hugged me tight.
We sat there, hugging each other for the rest of the night. My heart was broken, but Betty's were shattered. All I could do now was hold her tight and tell her how much I loved her. To be there for Ellie, more than ever. And take care of my family like I was supposed to.

Betty's Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें