The Motel

(Bettys perspective)

We finally arrived to Toledo after a long night. Ellie have been crying for the past three hours, and my breasts were as flat as pancakes. "Babe you look exhausted" Jughead said, with sympathy in his eyes, "I'm fine jug, we just need to get to the motel" I said trying to calm him down, "Okay, but I'm gonna take Ellie and our stuff, so you can get some rest in your arms" jughead said and took Ellie from my arms. "Here goes nothing" I whispered as we walked down the abounded streets. The only thing we could hear, was my shoes or a stray cat that kept growling at us.
We finally made it to a motel, it was old with ruined wallpapers, an old red carpet and a disgusting smell, that reminded me of a basement. We walked through the door to be greeted by two old men. "Welcome" they said with a gentle smile, and wide eyes, like they were surprised that we came. "One room for two" Jughead said, The lady at the disk looked up from her computer and said "That will be 50$" She smiled with her old teeth, "Room 12" she said and pointed to the elevator.

"Finally" I said and flopped onto the bed, jughead made a silent laugh before laying Ellie on the bed next to me

"Finally" I said and flopped onto the bed, jughead made a silent laugh before laying Ellie on the bed next to me. "Smile!" He said and took a picture with his retro camera, "OMG jug, I look like shit!" I giggled looking up at him, "No swearing in front of my daughter!" He said in sarcasm and laid next to me, "I was thinking" he said and suddenly he had a serious face, "Mhm?" I asked slightly worried, "Do you ever want to get married?" He asked nervously, I sat up and looked at him with tears forming in my eyes, "Juggie I would love to! You are the love of my life!" I said and kissed him slowly on his lips, "When all this drama is over, I promise you Betty cooper, I'm gonna make you Betty Jones" He said silently with heart eyes, I jumped on him hugging him tighter than ever and whispered in his ear, "I would love that!"
"Ready for bed?" Jughead said bouncing Ellie in his arms, "I will never be more ready" I said and began taking my clothes off, to only reveal me in my lingerie. "Gosh I love your body" Jughead said, admiring my curves. I spinner around teasing him, I walked past him with my finger on his chin and then gave him a provoking smirk, "Stop teasing me!" He giggled laying Ellie down, "You like that, don't you?" I said and walked to the bathroom still in my underwear. Suddenly he slammed me up the wall and began kissing my neck, "We should get Ellie ready for bed" I said in a gasp, "Fine.." jughead said disappointed and walked to our bed, "time for bed sweetheart, me and mommy are going to have some fun" he said and laid her down in the motel crib, "You are such a good father" I giggled and hugged him from behind, "Oh yeah?" He smirked and lifted me up.
That night was amazing, and couldn't have been better. Even tho we are in a crisis we never forget to love each other. To feel each other warmth, and love. This is why I love Jughead Jones.

(Sorry for my bad photoshop skills sksksksk)