Our little bug

(Jugheads perspective)

I woke up spooning with betty, "Wakey wakey betts" i said and kissed her neck slowly. She began rubbing her eyes and looked up at me, "Morning jug" she said softly and I kissed her forehead. "Can you check on Ellie?" She asked and looked at me with puppy eyes, "Let me just get some pants on" I said and sat up. I walked over to Ellie's crib, "Hey baby girl" I said and stroked her cheek, she was still sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to disturb her. "She's still sleeping" I said to Betty, and cuddled up with her.
We had been cuddling for half an hour, and Ellie began to cry. "I would get her!" Betty said and walked over to the crib, "Hey bug!" She said and placed a gentle kiss on Ellie's forehead, "Bug?" I asked 'curious to what she meant, "I thought it would be a cute nickname now that we are bughead" she explained and gave a smirk, "I like it, it reminds me of jug" I said and giggled, Betty rolled her eyes and smiled looking down at our little bug. Ellie began fussing and I took her from Betty's grab, "What's wrong bug?" I asked looking down at her, she began crying more while grabbing onto my shirt, "Oh I know she's probably hungry babe" I giggled a little while I handed her to Betty, "Come here" she said with a tired look and began taking her shirt down exposing her breast. She began breastfeeding Ellie while I made breakfast.
"Here you go betts" I said and handed her some oatmeal, "Thank you" she said quiet and looked kinda sad. "What's wrong?" I asked worried, "It's nothing.. we'll something" she said frustrated, "Is it nothing or something?" I asked kinda teasing her trying to get her in a good mood, "I just feel.. so empty. It's not fair because I have the worlds best boyfriend, and a beautiful daughter with him.. I don't get it!" She said and tears began forming in her eyes, "Betts you have been through so much! I mean your father was the blackhood, You we're getting bullied for dating me, you got pregnant when you just turned 17, and now we're escaping from the black hood. Cmon Betty, it's okay to be sad! Get some rest today babe, okay? I will take care of Ellie, you just need to relax!" I said and kissed her forehead, "Ok" she said and looked up at me, soon our lips touched and I felt the same sparks I did the first time we kissed.

 Cmon Betty, it's okay to be sad! Get some rest today babe, okay? I will take care of Ellie, you just need to relax!" I said and kissed her forehead, "Ok" she said and looked up at me, soon our lips touched and I felt the same sparks I did the fir...

I was woken up by jugheads comforting Sound, "You okay betts? You have been napping for 3 hours!" He Said worried with Ellie in his arms. "Im fine jug, I guess I just needed to sleep" I said and sat up, suddenly I could feel the whole bed sheets leaked in something, as I lifted the cover I saw blood, "Shit" I said and looked up at jughead, "What's wrong?" He asked and came over to look, "I got my period.. yay.." I said in a sad tone, jughead smiled down at me and told me to get out of the bed, after that we washed the sheets.
"Could I have a better boyfriend?" I asked with a giggle, "Nop" he said with a grin bouncing Ellie. "Let me take her, she's probably hungry" I said and began breastfeeding again. "I know this is nice and all, but I can't wait to get home." I said looking down at Ellie, "I know, but we're gonna come through this!" Jughead said and brushed my hair, "I know we will."