The gender!

(betty's perspective)

I woke up with morning sickness...again. Jughead knocked on the door, asking if I was okay. I really didn't know but just said with a tired voice and tears in my eyes "jug can you come in?" he quickly opened the door and said "bets are you okay, did you have a miscarriage?" and got tears in his eyes. I stood up and said "no baby no I'm just morning sick again"
Then he lifted me up against his bathroom counter and started kissing me gently all the way down to my little baby bump. He whispered to our precious child "i love you so much" and then kissed me again. I got tears in my eyes of joy, he was gonna be a really great father.

Today we were going to our 18 weeks appointment, we were so excited to find out the gender of our baby. We got ready and dressed nicely. I was so excited and couldn't believe it. I had a little cute baby bump, everyday jug would kiss my stomach and tell our baby how much he loved it. It was adorable!
When we got in his truck FP and JB came out and said goodbye. JB have been living with us, and don't wanna move back to tolorado. She made this pretty drawing of a little baby girl "I think she really wants a girl" I whispered to jughead and giggled.
We listened to my favorite album by Lana del Rey on our way to the hospital. Jughead was driving with one hand and the other on my lab. Everything was so great!

When we arrived to the hospital the same young woman with shoulder length brown hair greeted us, and said to follow her.When I laid down all I could think about was "oh shit, what if I'm not even pregnant" Jughead calmed me down and said "ofc you are pregnant, look at your little baby bump with our cute little nugget" I giggled and kissed Jug softly on the lips. We hold each other's hands and was so excited to see what the gender was!
She scored the cold gel all over my stomach and began searching. My heart was pounding as we got closer and closer to knowing the gender.
And then she suddenly said "Do you want to know the gender?" We both said in each other's mouths "YES PLEASE" Then she giggled and said "You are having.... A beautiful healthy........ Baby girl!!" I was so happy and bawled my eyes out. Jughead laughed while he cried, we both wanted a girl so much!
I was excited to go home and tell JB that her wish came true, But first we needed to buy some pink stuff to surprise our friends and family.
We bought a pink body stocking and some pacifiers. Then some pink carts where I wrote "WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL" We gave them to all of our friends and family and soon after Veronica called me "Hey b.. I saw that pink cart from my mail.. ARE YOU HAVING A GIRL!?" I replied with "Yes v! I am!" She was so excited to be an "aunt" And it was so cute!

 ARE YOU HAVING A GIRL!?" I replied with "Yes v! I am!" She was so excited to be an "aunt" And it was so cute!

I told jellybean the news. She got so happy and almost jumped on me and said "THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU!" Jughead got mad because he didn't want JB to hurt the baby and said "JELLYBEAN GET OFF HER YOU ARE GONNA HURT THE BABY!" I just said "Calm down Jug she's just excited!" He understood that she was just happy and also just a child so he lifted me and jellybean while we hugged and gave us a bear hug.
We couldn't wait to meet our new serpent princess and already picked out some few names we liked, but her name wasn't official yet. I'm so excited to meet HER that feels weird saying it.