Name reveal!!!

(Betty's perspective)

"Her lungs are failing" was all I could hear. I have just given birth to our daughter, and she may not make it. I looked up at jughead as tears were streaming down my face, he held my hands as he sobbed, "It's going to be okay betts. She's gonna make it I promise!" He said trying to comfort me.
I have been in labor for 4 hours, It was not that long but the longest 4 hours in my life. "Juggie, is she okay!?" I asked concerned as I couldn't see her, "betts I can't see her, they are taking her away" I closed my legs and watched jughead run out of the room following the nurses. Here I was, all alone, without my daughter, sobbing. Jughead quickly came back, he wasn't aloud to go with them, "it's going to be okay betts, trust me!" He said to me as he was stroking my hair. Finally the nurses came back with our daughter, they laid her on my bare chest as she was all naked. A small cry came out of her tiny lungs as I was robbing her back, "Oh Betty she's beautiful!!" Jughead said as tears of joy was streaming down both of our faces. "Hi, I'm your daddy!" Jughead said playing with her tiny fingers, I placed a gentle kiss on his soft lips and looked down at our daughter.
"So what's her name?" The nurse asked. Jughead and I looked at each other with a grin and said proud "her name is Ellie Juliet Jones I" with a huge smile.

It was Jugheads first time holding Ellie, I sat up and took the blanket over my chest as I held Ellie

It was Jugheads first time holding Ellie, I sat up and took the blanket over my chest as I held Ellie. Jughead joined me in the hospital bed and was ready to hold her. He had a huge smile on his face and his eyes were all red from crying, "Here you go" I said as I gave jughead Ellie. His eyes brighten up and I have never seen him happy, just the look on his face when he looked down at our beautiful daughter was absolutely amazing!
While we sat there Archie, Veronica, FP, and my mom walked in the room. "Oh my gosh guys she's beautiful" my mom said while holding a small gift, FP got tears in his eyes while he walked closer to us. Jughead was still holding Ellie, he was so proud!
Veronica and Archie came closer and had a huge smile on their faces. "I'm your aunt, and this is your uncle!" Veronica said as small tears of joy were streaming down her face.
"Do you wanna hold her?" I asked my mom as she was speechless, "Oh yes come here baby up to grandma" she said while we all laughed at her excitement. When my mom had held her for it was FP's turn, "she really looks like you guys" he said as a huge grin was on his face. "Then I'm your grandpa" he said in laughter, me and jughead looked at each other with heart eyes.
Suddenly FP's face got serious, he placed a gently kiss on Ellie's forehead and laid her carefully back on my chest. "Jug, can we talk? It's about Jellybean." He said trying not to cry, jughead quickly stood up and stroked Ellie's head one last time before he walked out to the guest room with FP.