Telling the secret

(Jugheads perspective)

I woke up next to Betty, thought she was afsleep so i made myself some oatmeal. When i came back into the bedroom i could hear Betty crying. I was a little upset that i didn't get a chance to finnish my oatmeal, because then i would have made some delicious bacon and eggs for Betty. i sat down next to her and stroke her back, i asked "whats wrong Bets?" and she replied with "Im so worried jug, what if my mom doesen't support our decision?" I was in bit of a shock when i heard that, because i haven't thought of that myself. i looked at her with a smile and sad "it's gonna be okay" then i kissed her.

 i looked at her with a smile and sad "it's gonna be okay" then i kissed her

Betty threw up all morning, i felt so bad for her. She really is pregnant, this is crazy. I sat down next to her, and hold her hair. She cried and cried, i was sure that she couldn't come to school today so i asked "should i stay here home with you?" Betty said that it was fine and that i had to go. I nodded and quick put my clothes on. I kissed her one the forehead and made sure she was safe. Then i went to school.

When i came to school, all the bulldogs members came up to me. they pushed me aroundand yelled "so you really knocked her up huh"  i got so mad that i just yelled "YEAH IM GLAD I COULD UNLESS YOU REGGIE" They all became silent then Reggie punched me in the face, this meant fight! 

 they pushed me aroundand yelled "so you really knocked her up huh"  i got so mad that i just yelled "YEAH IM GLAD I COULD UNLESS YOU REGGIE" They all became silent then Reggie punched me in the face, this meant fight! 

I came home early. Betty was still very sick, she laid on the bathroom floor all sweaty. I got really scared and rushed down to her, puke was everywhere. It was disgusting but Betty was too sick to wash herself so i took a bath with her. When we came out of the bath someone was knocking on the door, i quikly put Betty to bed, and opened the door it was the serpents. They stormed into the bedroom and said "So it's true, you really knocking chicks from the northside up know?" I yelled at them to shut up and leave her alone, after all she is the serpent queen. They spit on my face and slammed the door so the door knob fell off.

I was so scared for Betty and our baby that i bursted into tears. Betty stood up and almost passed out, i ran over to her and laid her in the bed, she smiled and said "im gonna be ok, the baby is gonna be okay" then she fell to sleep. Gosh she's gorgeous.

I made some soup for Betty, i hate seeing her sick. I woke her up at 6pm, she was still sick but feeling a lot better. We sat down on the couch and watched a film, i made sure that she was feeling okay and comfy. Later that night we went to bed, i felt and overwhelming amount of love when betty said "look, right her is our baby right her!" and pointed at her stomach. I was so happy and couldn't belive that our little human was right there.