The truth

(Betty's perspective)

Today was the day, i would tell my mom that i was pregnant. I was so worried and still very sick so i haven't made a plan of how i would tell her. 

Jughead woke up because i threw up. He got me a bucket, and a wet towel for my forehead. He's the best! I talked to him about the plan with my mom, and he came up with this wonderful idea! He said "if we invite our parents over to dinner, we can tell her safely because my father is there too" It soundend like a great idea so i took a bath and out some comfy clothes on. I decided that i wanted to come to school, but only because i missed writing in the blue and gold. I brushed my teeth and put a large sweather on. Then we sat on Jughead motercycle and drove to school.

When i came to school everyone was staring, i mean legit everyone. I whispered to Jughead "here we go again" He asked me "are you sure about this bets?" All i could say was YES! Every step i took of that long hallway felt so heavy. I got a headache and it really stressed me out. When i came to class the teacher wanted to talk to me. She talked to me about how important it was to use protection, after she said that i couldn't hear anything, only this ringing in my ear. When i came back to reality she almost yelled "mrs cooper! Did you even listen to what i was saying?" i quikly answered "Me and jug wants this baby so dont tell me what is good for me or not!" Then i left her office knowing that every single word she said was bullshit. When i came back to class jughead could see i was upset. He hurried up to me, and i broke down in tears infront of the whole class! Jughead decided that it was best for me to stay home today, he was probally right.

 He hurried up to me, and i broke down in tears infront of the whole class! Jughead decided that it was best for me to stay home today, he was probally right

We got home, and Jug made some lunch for me. I am so grateful for him. We sat down in eachothers lab when someone suddently knocked on the door. It was FP but he had another person with him. Jughead almost ran up to the door, first he saw FP then a little girl behind him. It was Jellybean! Jughead cried tears of joy and gave her a tight hug. Jellybean was 11 years old, a pretty young lady with a big mouth. We became pretty close that night, and i knew this was my new family.

The time has come for the dinner Jughead said. I was so scared for telling my mom and polly. I decided that Jellybean could come with us, afterall she is family and deserves to know the truth. I put on my favorite blue dress, Jughead put on his handsome suit. I helped Jellybean braiding her hair, and then we were good to go. We knocked on the door, my mom opened it. I will never forget the look of dissapointment on her face. I haven't seen her for a week so she was very mad. FP tried to calm her a little down, he knew that she soon would get really mad so it was best for her to relax now. We sat down at the dinner table, my mom had made some steak. Jughead then began saying "Thank you for coming here guys. We have some news for you" Jellybean then yelled "WOO WHAT IS IT?" I could see my mom getting annoyed at JB but it was the funniest thing ever. Then Jughead interupted our laughter by saying "well... we are actually expecting" Jughead didn't get to finnish his sentence before my mom yelled "Elizabeth Cooper are you pregnant?" I bgan bawling my eyes out. Jughead comforted me and had the best comeback to my mom, he said "Yes mrs Cooper. Betty is pregnant, with my child. if you got a problem with that then we can cut lines" My mom didn't want to lose her daughter or her new grandchild so she comforted me and apologized. This went way better than i thought. 

When we got home to Jugheads trailer i cried tears of relief

When we got home to Jugheads trailer i cried tears of relief. He teased me and said "These hormones have really gotten to you huh?" He's amazing, i dont know what i will do without him. That night was the best night of my life, the feeling of support and laying in my lovers arms with a growing miracle inside me, was the best thing i have expirenced.