Pale and blank eyes

(Jugheads perspective)

I haven't slept all night. I didn't  know where Betty was, I just hoped that she was okay, that our baby was okay! I felt so dizzy, and my dad just tried to calm me down. Suddenly a doctor came up to the guest room and yelled "Jughead Jones!?" I quickly stood up and took my beanie off. "Great, follow me" she said as her loud shoes walked down the hallway of fear.
I walked into room 105. Betty was sleeping but didn't look too good. "Is she okay, is our baby okay?" I asked nervously, "they are all fine, it was just some complications. She has lost a lot of blood and needs to stay here a week or two" I sighed in relief with tears in my eyes, and thanked the doctor. I laid down next to Betty as she began to wake up. "Hey there Juliet" I whispered, she looked confused around the room and began to panic "shhhh betts, we are okay" she looked at me all pale with blank eyes and kissed my lips gently. I got under her blanket and began to cuddle with her. "It's freezing" she said, it wasn't cold at all, in fact that room was really hot. I got a bit worried and cuddled her up in two blankets. "Juggie?" Betty asked quietly, "yeah betts?" I answered with a smirk, "Where did they others go?" Oh shit I forgot, I said while kissing her on the lips. "I will be back in a minute" I said with heart eyes. When we came back Alice rushed up to Betty, "Omg hunny are okay?" She said with a worried look "I'm fine mom" betty answered with a giggle, my dad got up and hugged us. We all were so relieved and I couldn't wait to go home!

 We all were so relieved and I couldn't wait to go home!

( a week later)
We finally got to go home. Betty was almost 8 months pregnant, and looked so gorgeous standing carrying our daughter.  "Hey mama bear" I said with a giggle "hey Juggie" she said with a tired voice rubbing her eyes. "Ready to go home?" She nodded desperately with a giggle. I was so excited to go home, we have stayed in the hospital for a week now, and we were getting tired of the smell of medicine and hand gel.
I packed our things while Betty was resting, she was still sick but ready to go home. "Can't wait for this little nugget to come out" I said robbing her baby bump, "me neither jug but can you please stop referring to our daughter as a nugget?" She asked with a giggle on her face. I lifted her up with a bright smile and started softly to kiss her lips, until we were interrupted by my dad and jellybean. "Wowowow nasty" JB said, my dad gave me a smirk and said "you know Jelly, you are going to kiss someone one day too" "yeah, but not with my tongue half down his throat" she said with a giggle. We all  laughed and was so excited to go home.
On our way home we stopped by pops. Veronica and Archie was there too so it was perfect timing. Betty was in a wheelchair for her own safety and for our daughters. "Hey guys" Veronica said with a bright smile on her face. Betty was very weak and said with a quiet voice "Hey". It was nice finally getting things back to normal.
We got home afternoon, I unpacked our things while Betty took a shower, "JUGGIE!?" She yelled excited. I ran over to the bathroom kinda worried "Look I have stretch marks" she said with a happy tone, "Omg betts, this is real! Our beautiful baby are soon coming" I said with heart eyes. Everything was so great and I couldn't wait to meet our new daughter!

 Everything was so great and I couldn't wait to meet our new daughter!