Serpent bussiness

(Jugheads perspective)

I woke up by a loud knock on the door, I slowly get out of Betty's arms, and puts my pants on while I'm still sleepy. I opened the trailer door to just see some... serpents? They were wearing masks but had leather jackets on. Suddenly I recognize the guy standing in the middle, it looks like he was leading the small group. "Tallboy!?" I let out in a gasp, "We are not here to chitchat kiddo!" He yelled back at me, suddenly he walks inside without my permission, "Hey get away from her!" I yelled trying to beat his ass, but he knocks me out as soon as I touch him.
The next thing I know is that I woke up on the floor, Ellie was crying like crazy and Betty was.. Gone! "Where is Betty!" I yelled knowing I would not get a response. I ran over to Ellie's crib and picked her up, "Shhh baby girl daddy's here, you are safe now". Soon after I quickly called my dad, "Dad! I don't know where Betty is! She's gone, some "Serpents" came and knocked me out, they took Betty dad!" I yelled trying not to cry, "Son! Where is Ellie!" He yelled back concerned I didn't mention her, in fact she was on my lap, "She's here, she's with me right now!" I yelled stressed, "tallboy?" He asked considering his own question, "Yes!" I almost yelled in anger back, "That son of a bitch!" He yelled back and ender the Call.

 Soon after I quickly called my dad, "Dad! I don't know where Betty is! She's gone, some "Serpents" came and knocked me out, they took Betty dad!" I yelled trying not to cry, "Son! Where is Ellie!" He yelled back concerned I didn't mention her, in...

(Imagine, the baby is 1 month old!)

"For god sake dad where is she!?" I yelled banging my hand on the wall, "I'm afraid she's at sweet water river.." he said regretting something I didn't know about, "dad?" I asked with a lower voice and fear in my eyes, "Yes son?" He replied slightly confused, "I'm worried" I said and bursted into tears, normally I wouldn't cry in front of my father, he would think of me as a pussy now, but something in me just wanted to get it all out. Surprisingly my dad comforted me, he took Ellie and laid her down, after he just hugged me, "It's gonna be okay, I promise" he said and I released a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.
I let Toni and Cheryl take care of Ellie, while me and my dad were looking for Betty at sweet water river. "Be a good girl" I said to Ellie and kissed her forehead, poor soul, she doesn't have a clue on what's going on. I sat on the motorcycle the same did my dad and we were good to go.
We finally arrived to sweet water river, and there they were, but where was betty? 3 muscular body's with leather jacket were only to be seen. "Tallboy!" My dad yelled and gave him the finger, "What do we have here? Three of the most unfaithful serpents, kidnapping my daughter in law!" He yelled while walking faster to him, "Don't be so fast Jones!" Tallboy yelled irritated, "Where the fuck is she!" I yelled from a far distant. Suddenly I heard a scream, "Jug!!" It was Betty, she was all dirty and crying her eyes out, I quickly hugged her tight while stroking her head, "what happened?" I asked looking down at her teary green eyes, "We are not safe here jug, Ellie isn't safe!" She sobbed, "it's gonna be okay!" I said as we walked to the motorcycle, my dad were fighting with The betrayers, I didn't want Betty to be here anymore so we left.

 Suddenly I heard a scream, "Jug!!" It was Betty, she was all dirty and crying her eyes out, I quickly hugged her tight while stroking her head, "what happened?" I asked looking down at her teary green eyes, "We are not safe here jug, Ellie isn't ...