Sharp Pain

(Betty's perspective)

I woke up in the middle of the night puking my guts out. "Jughead" I screamed with tears streaming down my face. He ran to the bathroom and stormed in, when he saw me on the floor crying and hyperventilating he almost yelled "Betty we need to get you to the hospital!" I didn't wanna go because nothing could be wrong with my baby, so I just said "it's fine jug I'm just sick" he sat down and hold my head while he stroked my hair.
Suddenly FP stormed into the bathroom screaming "what the hell is going on" then he saw me and jug on the floor and apologized. "I'm so sorry Betty, what happened, are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked with a worrying look on his face. I'm fine I said trying to calm him down, I just need some rest I convinced them.
Jughead carried me over to our bed while I passed out in his arms. "Here you go" he said quietly as he kissed my forehead. I knew something was wrong, but it was probably just my anxiety.

 I knew something was wrong, but it was probably just my anxiety

I felt a lot better later that day after some rest. I walked out in the kitchen with tired eyes and messy hair, jughead said "Good morning beauty" with a giggle on his face. I gave him a smirk and began to make some toast. While we sat down I suggested that maybe we could go and see Veronica and Archie today. Jughead nodded with a smile on his face while his mouth was full of food. He stood up, stroked my hair and washed the plates.
He sat some music on, really old school music from the 80, and began to dance. He looked so handsome standing and wiggling with his butt while he sang.
I stood up and danced with him until I got a sharp pain in my stomach. "OUCH" I yelled while I fell to the ground. In pain I grapped jugheads leg while I screamed. Jughead panicked and grapped me while he yelled for FP. Suddenly Jugheads face went blank, tears poured out of his eyes while he yelled "BETTY YOU ARE BLEEDING WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" I looked down and saw my pants covered in blood, I began to hyperventilate while I scream-cried. JB stormed through the door and froze, "WHATS HAPPENING" she yelled while she saw jughead holding me crying, and blood down my pants. "GET DAD NOW!" Jughead yelled, JB ran as fast as she could, 5 minutes later she came back with FP. "WE NEED TO GET YOU IN THE TRUCK NOW" FP yelled.
they lifted me in the truck and jughead drove as fast as he could. One hand on my thigh, and one driving. Jughead kept looking at me while I almost passed out "Betty, Betty wake up. You can't go now" He said while tears poured out his eyes. FP was in the back of the truck, I said to him "call my mom, Veronica, and Archie" He nodded while he called them. "Jughead I'm really sleepy" I said while my eyes began to close "I know betts, I know but don't let go" He looked at me with his blank eyes full of tears "Don't let go" he whispered. I looked at him with love and fear "I won't" I said quietly.
We finally got to the hospital. My mom, Veronica, and Archie was already there. Jughead carried me to the door while he screamed for help. "Omg Elizabeth, it's gonna be okay. I'm here." My mom said with mascara all over her face." Veronica and Archie stood in shock holding each others hands. I didn't answer them because everything became a blur. While jughead ran into the hospital and screamed everything felt like it was in slow motion.
They laid me on this bed with wheels. While they drove away with me, jughead ran beside the bed holding my hand "it's gonna be okay betts. Our baby is gonna be okay I promise" the last thing I said to him before they drove me away was "I love you Jug".

 Our baby is gonna be okay I promise" the last thing I said to him before they drove me away was "I love you Jug"