Home sweet home

(Betty's perspective)

I was woken up by the shower running. I stood up and lifted Ellie up, I turned on the tv, and the next thing I saw was amazing news! "JUGHEAD!! JUGHEAD GET IN HERE QUICK!!" I yelled bouncing Ellie in my arms, "WHAT! WHATS WRONG?" He said running towards me only in a bath towel, "THEY GOT THE BLACKHOOD!!" I yelled excited jumping up and down, "Finally!!" Jughead sighed, and we had a long passionate kiss. We have been living at the motel for 2 weeks now, I was so homesick and missed everything about riverdale. Specially pops! "We can pack now!" I said squealed, "Yeah I will put some clothes on, and then we can get to work" jughead said with a wink. While jughead got ready, I was breastfeeding Ellie.

"Babe wtf is this?" I said and lifted a black bralette/body stocking in Ellie's size, "She can match her momma" Jughead said, and almost sounded serious, "WE ARE NOT DRESSING OUR DAUGHTER AS A STRIPPER! SHES 2 MONTHS!" I yelled confused, "When did...

"Babe wtf is this?" I said and lifted a black bralette/body stocking in Ellie's size, "She can match her momma" Jughead said, and almost sounded serious, "WE ARE NOT DRESSING OUR DAUGHTER AS A STRIPPER! SHES 2 MONTHS!" I yelled confused, "When did you even get this?" I asked concerned, "Chill betts, I got it from Toni before we left, Ellie isn't gonna wear it. It's just cute and small" jughead said with a giggle, i let out a relief sigh and punched him on the shoulder playfully.
We were finally done packing, our bags were filled, and Ellie were fussing. We got in the elevator while I tried calming Ellie down. Jughead was carrying all our bags, with pearls of sweat on his forehead. We finally checked out, and everything was going great. Ellie was afsleep in her car seat while we waited for the bus. "Wake up betts!" Jughead said, I must've fell afsleep for a long time, because the next thing I now, the bus was here. We sat down in the bus, exhausted, and sweaty, but after all we were excited to go home. I laid my legs over jugheads, and had Ellie on my chest. "Mind waking me when she's hungry?" I asked with heart eyes, "Of course not! Sleep in gorgeous, I will take Ellie" he said and took Ellie from my grip, she was fussing a little but soon fell afsleep too. "Here we come riverdale!" I thought.
"Shhh, it's okay babygirl" jughead said as he bounced Ellie in his arms, I guess I have been sleeping for almost an hour, because we were out of Toledo now. "She's hungry" I said and sat up, I took my shirt down and a cloth over me, so I wouldn't expose my breast for the whole bus to see. Soon Ellie calmed down, and fell afsleep while I was breastfeeding. Jughead and I shared a long passionate kiss before i laid Ellie back down in her car seat, we pulled away and I rested my head on jugheads shoulder.

 Jughead and I shared a long passionate kiss before i laid Ellie back down in her car seat, we pulled away and I rested my head on jugheads shoulder

Finally we saw the riverdale sign, I was so excited I bounced up and down, jughead was exhausted and looked at me cheerful with his tired eyes. "Home sweet home" He said and kissed me on the forehead, "home sweet home".

(Sorry this is a short chapter, the next will be longer :) What do you think so far?)