Going home!!

(Betty's perspective)

I woke up by Jugheads breath against my cheek, I looked around and saw Ellie sleeping so peaceful in the hospital crib. "Wake up jug" I said as I began to sit up, "good morning beauty" he said as he kissed my neck. Today we were going home, we have been in the hospital for a week now, Jellybean was doing a lot better but still had trauma, everything was going great!
I looked in the mirror while I put my shirt on, "omg" I sighed as I stroked my fingers against my belly, "What's wrong betts?" Jughead said with his gentle voice, "I'm so ugly" I said as a tear fell down my cheek, "you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen, don't say that!" He said while he kissed my neck softly. Ellie began to cry, I walked over to her and began feeding her, "you are really hungry huh?" I whispered to myself. When I was done feeding her I dressed her.

(Her outfit)

Jughead carried Ellie carefully to her car seat

Jughead carried Ellie carefully to her car seat. It was April, but still really cold in riverdale.
"Here you go el" he said while he made her comfortable, "I love you" He said and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Babe we gotta hurry!" I yelled to him while he was daydreaming about our beautiful Ellie, "wait why!? I thought you said no stress!" He yelled back confused, "Yeah, but they are waiting for us at pops" I said with a small smirk, "Who!?" He yelled getting more confused, "Our friends dummie! Now get in the car!" I yelled stressed back.
We finally got in the car, Ellie was crying her eyes out, I guess she didn't like to drive. "Jughead can we stop for a minute?" I asked frustrated, "Sure betts, everything for you!" He said with a smile. We pulled over, I was so stressed, Ellie just didn't want to stop crying! I tried everything it felt like, I even took her out of the car seat, but nothing helped, only when jughead held her close to his chest. Silence. "You are amazing jug!" I said with a huge relief, I kissed his soft lips one more time before we continued driving.

 "You are amazing jug!" I said with a huge relief, I kissed his soft lips one more time before we continued driving

We finally got to pops, Ellie was crying hysterically and I had a really bad headache.

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" Jughead said as he stroked my back, "Don't be so stressed, you are a great mom!" He said with a cute smile, I replied with a tired voice "thanks Juggie, I guess I just haven't slept that well since Ellie was born" "I know, and that's why we are going to pops!" He said with a laughter as he kissed my lips gently.
We walked into pops, the bell above the door was loud and Ellie began to cry again, "Shh baby girl" Jughead said as he lifted her out of the car seat into his arms. "Jughead jones! Are you enjoying fatherhood?" Pop asked curious while he smiled at Ellie, "Yeah, nothing better than my two favorite princesses am I right!" Jughead said as he gave a smirk to pop, "What about you betty?" He said as he could see I was exhausted, "She's the most precious thing I have ever seen.. and the loudest" I laughed tired.
We walked down the booths of pops when we saw Archie and Veronica. "Hey" I said as we sat down at their booth. "Life's good?" Archie asked jughead while he laid Ellie back in the car seat, "Never been better" jughead replied with a smirk, and suddenly our lips locked.