Slow dancing

(Jugheads perspective)
*3 months later*

"Betty I'm home!" I yelled from our front door. We lived in our own trailer now, it was small but perfect for us. Betty walked out of the bedroom with Ellie in her arms, Ellie was 5 months now and such a cutie. "There's my baby" I said and took Ellie from Betty's grip, Betty kissed my cheek and leaned her head on my shoulder. "How was work?" She asked sitting down on the sofa. I got a after school job at pops, right now it was a full time job because we were on summer holiday. "It was fine, I'm just exhausted" I said and looked at Betty with heart eyes, she began playing with my hair, and leaned her head on my shoulder while Ellie was playing with her fingers in my lap.
Suddenly Jellybean and my dad stormed through the door, "HELLO FAM" Jellybean yelled, Ellie got a shock and jumped, "oh I'm sorry el, I didn't mean to scare you" Jellybean said with a baby voice and sat down next to me. "Sorry guys, we thought we would visit you, and bring you this" my dad said and pulled out a convolute, Betty slowly walked over to my dad with a grin, she opened the convolute and was in tears, "FP, w-we can't take this" she said and covered her mouth with her hand. I gave Ellie to Jellybean, and walked over to them to see what it was all about, when I saw what was in the convolute I got tears in my eyes, "Dad this is too much! It's 10.000$!!" I said with both sadness and excitement in my voice, "Listen son, you and Betty work your asses off to take care of that little sunshine, we wanna help." He said and put a hand on my shoulder, I looked at him in disbelief, "Dad we can't-" "BOI you better take that money!" I looked at him, then Betty, she nodded quietly while trying to hold in her excitement, "Thank you dad" I said and gave him a tight hug, I could feel tears running down my cheek, afterwards I scooped jellybean up and gave her a hug too. Betty was crying and hugging my dad, while jellybean was laughing her ass off. "So I guess you guys stay for dinner?"
(Ellie now)

 "So I guess you guys stay for dinner?"(Ellie now)

After dinner Jellybean and my dad left. Betty and I were super excited, because of the money, I didn't have to work as much. Betty walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, she began slowly dancing, and I followed. Soon enough we were both singing and dancing in joy until Ellie began crying. "Ugh, she most have woken up" Betty said and kissed my lips before walking into Ellie's nursery. I walked with her, and kissed her neck while she tried to calm ellie down. "Do you wanna go to the beach next week?" Betty asked with a grin, "I would love that!" I said and kissed her lips gently, "let's get to bed" Betty said with a wink and laid a now sleeping Ellie in her crib.