Bloody pants

(Jughead perspective)
I woke up next to Betty, she looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping in my arms. I decided to take her on a date today, she was 6 months pregnant, and I don't think I have seen a prettier pregnant woman than Betty.
While Betty slowly began to wake up I stroked her hair. She opened her eyes, looked around and then at me and smiled. I said "good morning sleeping beauty" she giggled and began to take on her bra and t-shirt.
I walked out in the kitchen and made some oatmeal for us. My dad was doing some serpent business and jellybean was out with some of her friends.

"It's quite peaceful only the two of us, huh?" I said looking at Betty's tired eyes

"It's quite peaceful only the two of us, huh?" I said looking at Betty's tired eyes. She laughed while she hugged me from behind. We sat down at the table and I asked her out on a date, her eyes brighten up and she quickly nodded and said "Yes please! This pregnancy have been so hard and I'm not feeling sick today, it would be perfect!" I hugged her tightly and began slowly to kiss her soft lips, but suddenly JB stormed through the door crying. Betty rushed up to her asking what was wrong. JB ran into the bathroom having a panic attack, she bawled her eyes out and said "Betty please, there's blood everywhere what do I do! Am I dying?" Betty gave me a little smirk and closed the door to the bathroom. I was standing outside the bathroom and I could hear them talk. Betty then yelled "Juggie can you get my purse please?" I quickly gave her the purse without looking and then I heard talking, Betty said calmly to jellybean "It's okay, every woman has to go through this in their life" and then I knew what was up. I giggled for myself as I heard jellybean sobbing "I don't wanna be a woman".
They came out of the bathroom while Betty hugged JB tightly, her eyes was all red because she had cried so much. I sat down on my knees stroking her shoulder and tried to calm her down by saying "it's okay Jellybean, what if we canceled our plans today and instead go to pops with you?" Betty nodded and sat down on her knees too, she already has this mother instinct it's so cute. JB nodded and hugged us tightly.

When we got to pops we ordered a lot of food

When we got to pops we ordered a lot of food. Betty ordered a vanilla milkshake and some fries, JB ordered a chocolate milkshake and a hotdog, And I ordered a banana milkshake and a burger. While we sat there enjoying our food Veronica and Archie came through the door, Veronica yelled "hey guys, can we join" Betty stood up with a big smile and said of course you can! "Wow Betty you are getting huge!" Archie said. All five of us giggled, and it was so nice finally seeing them again.
They sat down next to us and I began teasing JB by saying "Jellybean is a real woman now, so we are celebrating" JB punched me on the shoulder while saying "Stop it jughead!" I laughed and Betty gave me this mad look and I just thought to myself "what have you done". Fortunately Veronica made Jellybean happy again and said "omg I totally know  what you need, what do you say. After pops you and me go get a pedicure" Jellybeans eyes brighten up and she almost yelled "YES. I mean.. yes! That would be great I have never had a pedicure before!" We all laughed in the boot at pops thinking nothing could go wrong.

Shoutout to riverdalelove for the picture