Going into labor!!

(Jugheads perspective)

It was an early Friday, Betty was still afsleep so I decided to take a bath. When I got out of the bath Betty was already dressed. Today our school had a school dance, and we were so excited to go as "teen parents".
"Good morning sunshine" I said with a smile on my face, still standing in my underwear, "Good morning Juggie" she said with her soft tired voice. I walked behind her and gave her a tight hug, then sat down on my knees and kissed her little baby bump, "I love you" I said softly to Betty, "I love you" she said quietly back, I kissed her gently on the lips and looked at her with heart eyes before I put on the rest of my clothes.
Before the school dance we had to plan everything out, it wasn't a normal school day, kinda just a "let's plan the dance" day. Our daughter would be born in 2 weeks from now, we were so excited but really scared, I asked her if she was okay going back to school (she hasn't been at school for the past 3 months) "of course jug.. I want to live, have a normal life" she said with a worried look, "okay betts but take care of yourself and the baby!" I said before kissing her soft lips one more time.
We got a lot of stares walking down the hallways of drama, a lot of whispering were going on when Betty walked down with her huge baby bump. Suddenly Toni and Cheryl came up to us "Hey guys!" They said in joy and looked down at Betty's baby bump, "Can I feel the baby bump?" Toni asked "of course auntie Toni" I answered with a giggle, "Omg is she moving?" She asked, "yeah" Betty said with a proud smirk, Toni hugged Betty tight, and said to Cheryl with puppy dog eyes and a smirk "babe can we have one too?".
We finally got to our first "class" we're all our friends were. "Hey guys" they said as they popped balloons with pink confetti inside of them, "OMG GUYS" Betty said with a laughter, "I can't wait to be an uncle" Kevin said and put his arms around Betty as we laughed.
When we walked to our lockers Betty suddenly collapsed on the floor, in pain she almost screamed. As she screamed and the echos filled the hallway, some kind of liquid ran down her pants. "Jughead! My water broke!" She screamed, "BETTY ITS GONNA BE OKAY JUST HOLD ON AND I WILL FIND ARCHIE AND VERONICA!" I screamed as I left my crying girlfriend on the floor.
When I came back with Archie and Veronica they were in shock, Cheryl and Toni hold Betty and stroked her on the back, "thank you so much" I said as we ran down the schools hallways. "Jughead I can't" she said in pain "just hold on, soon we are meeting our baby girl!" We got outside and Veronica started to stroke Betty's lower back meanwhile I called my dad. "DAD BETTYS WATER BROKE, COME TO THE SCHOOL NOW!" I yelled in the phone, "On my way!" He said back very stressed.
When he finally got to the school, I ran over to the truck with Betty and put her in the front seat, I sat in the drivers seat so I could see Betty properly. "CALL MY MOM" betty screamed to Veronica in the back seat. Archie and my dad were in the backseat too.
"It hurts jug" she said crying her eyes out, I put one hand on her thigh and robbed it to calm her down, "it's gonna be okay betts" I said very stressed. When we were halfway to the hospital Betty screamed "JUG I CANT IT HURTS SO BAD", "BETTY HOLD ON" I screamed back "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS TO BE IN LABOR!" She screamed at me all red in her face "MAYBE NOT, BUT JUST HOLD ON". "Gosh you guys sound like an old couple" Veronica said as Veronica, Archie, AND my dad laughed at us. "STOP THIS IS SERIOUS BETTY IS IN A LOT OF PAIN!" I screamed at Veronica, this whole drive was so damn stressed.
We finally got to the hospital, Betty was crying her eyes out as she was in a lot of pain, and it hurt to see. I carried Betty to the hospital door, "MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN LABOR!" I screamed to the doctors, a blond haired nurse came up to us and asked me to sign on some papers before we could get a room "WE CANT WAIT, CANT YOU SEE SHES IN A LOT OF PAIN!" I screamed in her face, I knew she's just doing her job but I was very stressed. "Alright what's your name and your girlfriends name, and how old are you? "Elizabeth cooper, and Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third, we are both 17!"
I yelled in her face, "alright calm down I'm gonna get her a room now" the blond haired nurse said as she left.
"Jughead?" Betty asked crying in her hands, "Yeah betts?" I replied while stroking her back, "What if I can't give birth?" She said as she looked up at me with tears streaming down her face, "Of course you can! Don't worry about that betts!" I said as I kissed her wet lips.
As we holded each other and cried in the waiting room, my dad and Alice came up to us. "Omg hunny it's gonna be okay, it may hurt now but it's the best feeling meeting your baby for the first time" Alice said to Betty trying to calm her down.
My dad just gave us a hug with a very worried look, "I need to call jellybean" he said very sad, "why?" I asked, "she's in a lot of trouble" he said and walked outside. I was wondering what it could be?
Betty finally got a wheelchair, she sat down and cried. "Jug it hurts so bad!" Was all she could say. I drove her to her room, "room 123" the nurse said. When we got to the room Betty needed immediately to lay down, so I carried her to the bed. "Juggie kan you stroke my lower back, it hurts so bad?" She asked with tears in her eyes, "of course betts!!" I said as I holded her hands. She was standing up resting her elbows on the bed while I stroked her on the back, suddenly Veronica and Archie walked through door, "Omg guys!!! I bought this for your daughter!" Veronica said in sympathy, "thank you guys so much, but can you please wait outside unless I call? I don't want you guys to see me in pain" Betty said very tired, "of course b!?" They said and left.

"Mr Jones you need to go out in the waiting room right now, Betty is soon going to push, we will call you back in!" The nurse said, "What, why! Why can't I be in here to support her!?" I said back getting mad, "There is some complications and we a...

"Mr Jones you need to go out in the waiting room right now, Betty is soon going to push, we will call you back in!" The nurse said, "What, why! Why can't I be in here to support her!?" I said back getting mad, "There is some complications and we are worried that if there's too many people in the room she will get more stressed!" The nurse said, "This is some stupid rules" I said as my eyes were all teary, I kissed Betty on the forehead and looked her deep in the eyes and said "it's  going to be okay betts" she glanced from me to the doctors "but jug please stay" she said terrified "I can't" I said and was crying now.
When I walked out leaving Betty behind I have never felt so empty. She was my everything, and she carried my daughter and I couldn't even be with her to support her. I saw Veronica and Archie waiting outside the door. "Hey jug, is something wrong?" Archie said worried as he could see I have been crying. "I can't even be with her, she is in labor and I'm not aloud to be with her" I said as a tear fell down from my eye, Veronica and Archie quickly stood up to calm me down, this can't be happening was all I thought.
At least I got to hear the funniest thing I have heard today, Archie asked Veronica "Vee? Everyone's screaming, Are they okay!?" "Archiekins.. we are at the hospital.. in the hallway were many women's are giving birth right now. I think they would be fine" Veronica said in sarcasm.
"Mr Jones!! Betty is ready to push, you can come in now!" The doctor said. I quickly stood up, took a deep breath and walked in, Betty was laying the the bed crying her eyes out, she was in so much pain! "Betts, babe, I'm here now, I'm here" I said as I holded her hands, "Jug I'm not ready, I can't" she said to me as the fear took over her, "Hey, Hey, Hey!! You can do this, we can do this! I promise you" I said and gave her a kiss on her hand.
"Betty are you ready to push?" The doctor asked, we all knew she had to but she didn't want to, "Yes.." Betty replied as the tears fell down from her cheeks. "Betty you are gonna have to spread your legs, and mr Jones can you maybe just be here to support her and maybe hold her hand?" The doctor said, "of course, that's what I'm here for" I said excited but scared. "Okay great, Betty you are gonna have to push every 5 seconds, if that's too much then 10 okay?" The doctor asked Betty curious if she was ready, "Yes" Betty said and looked up at me with heart eyes.
Betty began to push, she was doing so great, she is the strongest women I have met. I held her hair as she was fighting for not giving up. "Betty I'm right here, you are doing so great!" I said trying to keep her spirit up, "Jughead, I can't, I'm not ready to be a mom" she said as a tear fell down from her cheek, "it's a little late now don't you think" I said with a giggle trying to give her positive thoughts, but then suddenly the doctor yelled "BETTY YOU ARE GOING TO PUSH EVERY 2 SECOND NOW ITS VERY IMPORTANT OKAY!?" "Yes!" Betty said and took a deep breath.
"Push....push.....push..,I CAN SEE THE HEAD!" The doctor yelled, Betty looked up at me crying as  she was very worried.
I held her hand as she squeezed the life out of it, I took my other hand and wiped away her hair so she could focus on the birth. "Shhh" I said trying to calm her down. "We are almost done Betty, you are doing so great! Just focus!" The doctor said.
"Push...push...push..." And then I heard a small cry.

(The picture is from the YouTube channel "dear Greyson")

Did you enjoy the extra long chapter?? ;))