Escaping

( jugheads perspective)

It was 1 am. Betty and I were waiting for the bus, we needed to get out of riverdale immediately. "Jug" Betty asked tired, "Yeah, betts?" I answered with a yawn, "Ellie is freezing!" She said worried, "Betts she's covered in 3 blankets I think she will be fine!" I said with a small giggle, Ellie was sleeping in her stroller, while we sat on the bench waiting for the bus. "Where are we gonna go!?" Betty asked nervously, "Idk" I said and looked at the ground, I could feel a tear dripping down from my face, I was just so worried about Betty and Ellie. "Babe come here" Betty said and hugged me tight. She relaxed more and more, and soon she was afsleep.
"Betty!! Wake up the bus is here" I almost yelled in panick, she quickly took our things and I took the stroller. "Two tickets to Toledo" I said in a hurry, "How old are you?" The bus driver said and us looked up and down, "Uhh 17" I said a bit confused, "And you have...a kid?" He asked with a judging look, "Yes we do, problem!?" I asked with a pissed face, he looked at us and was about to say something but instead swallowed his spit, "No" he said and rolled his eyes, "That was what I thought". We sat down in the bus, Betty took Ellie and rocked her back and forth. "She's a bit fussy huh?" Betty said tired while Ellie was sucking on her thumb, "Yeah, she's probably hungry" I said and looked at Betty with heart eyes, Betty began feeding her while I slept for a good 10 minutes.

 "She's a bit fussy huh?" Betty said tired while Ellie was sucking on her thumb, "Yeah, she's probably hungry" I said and looked at Betty with heart eyes, Betty began feeding her while I slept for a good 10 minutes

"Jughead! Wake up!" Betty whispered, I quickly opened my eyes and saw some ghoulies. "What are they doing here!" I whispered in a harsh way, "I don't know jug, but we need to stay safe!" Betty said and placed her hand on my cheek trying to calm me down, "Okay betts" I said with heart eyes. I took Ellie in my arms, I tried to hide her from the ghoulies but unfortunately I wasn't fast enough. "Jug-head, are you really a father now!?" One of the ghoulies said, "Yes, I am. And I'm proud!" I said with steam almost coming out my ears, "Why did you try to hide her then?" He said, I could feel my breathing getting more shaky, and I was sweating, "I don't know, maybe you would try to kidnap her now that you will never find a partner" I said with a sarcastic laugh, "That's it!" He yelled and tried to punch me, Betty got in the way and he punched her instead, "WHY WOULD YOU HIT A WOMAN!? A WOMAN THAT JUST GAVE BIRTH!?" I screamed at him, Ellie was crying now and Betty was holding her cheek in shame, suddenly the bus driver said "Get out of my bus!", "What!?" The ghoulies replied, "I said get out of my bus before I kill you", They all ran out of the bus yelling some disgusting things towards me and Betty, I was so heartbroken and couldn't take it anymore, I was bawling my eyes out, Betty looked at me and took Ellie, I saw that she had a blood nose and got more mad. "Why would they do this!?" She said crying, "I don't know babe, but i love you so much and I promise they will never touch you, or Ellie ever again!" I said and then kissed her forehead.
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"

 "I love you!""I love you too!"