Shopping for our daughter!

(Betty's perspective)

I woke up by someone poking me on the stomach, it was jughead. He poked and said weird noises like "can't wait for you to come out of your little safe space" to my stomach, "what are you doing" I said with a small giggle "talking to my daughter" he said with a cheesy smirk. Meanwhile FP and JB walked into the trailer without jughead noticing, I began to laugh out loud because jughead was still laying on me, poking me and saying weird things. "Are you a softie now" FP said with a giggle, Jughead jumped off me and began to laugh "dad!" He said while we all laughed.
"Is the baby coming?" Jellybean asked curious, "Not yet" I said stroking her hair with a smile, "but in the next two weeks she should be here" I said and looked up at jughead, he was all pale now. "What's wrong jug?" I asked "BETTS WE HAVEN'T EVEN BOUGHT HER A STROLLER, MILK BOTTLES, A CRIB. BASICALLY NOTHING!" He said with a stressed tone, "Shit, we can do that today maybe?" I asked him trying to calm him down. "Yeah and then maybe we could do her nursery in that old closet" he said as his eyes brighten up, "that would be great, jug" I said and placed a gently kiss on his soft lips.
We went to this really fancy baby store, "everything has to be perfect for our little serpent princess" he said really proud, "But Jug, we can't afford this" I said, "then it's good me and the serpents made a discount because we are teen parents" he said with a big smile on his face "OMG JUG" I said and began to kiss his lips roughly.
When we got in the baby store a lot of older couples looked at us weird, especially at jug, even tho we are 17, doesn't mean we can't take care of our little princess. We picked out this really cute stroller, some bottles, a crib, some clothes and pacifiers. "We are good to go" I said to jughead with a smirk, "not yet" he said and showed me this really cute plushie, it was a bunny. "Awwwhh.. now let's pay".

When we got home, we began to set the nursery up, It was this small closet where jughead had all his old toys

When we got home, we began to set the nursery up, It was this small closet where jughead had all his old toys. We had in mind that we wanted to move in a apartment maybe in green dale, but first a couple of months after our princess was born (it could cause stress for the pregnancy).
Jughead looked so handsome while building the crib, I sat down on my knees next to him and began to hug and kiss him all over his forehead. He giggled and said "StOp I'm working here!", "well I'm wOrKiNg too" I said teasing him.
It took all afternoon but we were finally done making the nursery. Jughead started stroking my hair and robbing my baby bump, he lifted me on the table and began to kiss me gently, first on the lips, then on my collarbones, all the way down to my baby bump, "I love you two so much" he said as he placed the last kiss on my lips after I stopped him, "we can't not until she's born" I said with a smirk. "Ugh fine.." he said and kissed my mouth one last time.
When we went to bed all I could think about was our princess. She could be here any minute now, and we were definitely ready. "Goodnight jug, I love you" I said quietly "goodnight betts I love you more" He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. We fell afsleep in each other's arms, feeling safe, loved, and excited.

 We fell afsleep in each other's arms, feeling safe, loved, and excited

(The nursery)