Is she okay?

(Jugheads perspective)

"What's wrong dad?" I asked slightly worried, "it's about Jellybean" he said while his lips shivered, "Whats about her?" I asked getting more and more worried, "Look, I love my grandchild so much and I am truly happy for you guys. I don't want you to be worried" he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, tears ran down his cheeks and he began to sob now, "DAD! Tell me what's wrong!?" I said getting frustrated, "fine.." he sighed.
"Jellybean didn't come home last night.. I thought she was out with some friends so I went to sleep... but suddenly she woke me up as she was all dirty and bawling her eyes out.." he couldn't continue, "Dad? It's okay just tell me!" I said trying to calm him down. "Jughead she... Jellybean was raped by some ghoulies" He began to sob in my arms. Suddenly I felt tears bawling out my eyes, my whole body was shaking and I was so angry. "I NEED TO SEE HER NOW! WHERE IS SHE!?" I yelled frustrated, "Son you just had a newborn daughter, you can't leave them now!" He said with a strict tone, "SHES MY LITTLE SISTER FOR GOD SAKE BETTY WOULD UNDERSTAND!" I yelled getting mad at him even though it wasn't his fault, "She's here" he sighed, "Here? What do mean by here, is she in the hospital!?" I asked with a shaking voice, "Yes.. she is, Son she was really hurt!" He said trying to convince me not to see her, "I gotta go" I said and gave my dad a tight hug, I could feel his breathing getting faster as I left him.

I ran down the hospital hallway, when I got to Betty's room I quickly wiped my teary eyes and took a deep breath

I ran down the hospital hallway, when I got to Betty's room I quickly wiped my teary eyes and took a deep breath. When I walked into the room everyone was staring at me, they could see something was wrong. "Can everyone please leave now, I need to talk to Betty alone!?" I said as my hands were shaking, Everyone left quite worried.
"Betty, Jellybean" I couldn't continue so I began to sob, Betty laid Ellie down and walked up to me "Jug, it's okay! What's wrong with Jellybean?" She asked as she stroked my back, "Jellybean..was raped by some ghoulies" I said and cried in her arms, "Oh my gosh jug. That's horrible!" She said as I could feel her warm tears falling down on my cheeks. "I need to see her, she's here, she's in the hospital!" I said and looked up at Betty, she was in shock, "Of course jug! Should I go with you?" She asked with a soft shaking voice, "No, it's better if I do it myself, so you can take care of Ellie!" I said and placed a gently kiss on her lips before I left.
As I walked down of the hallway tears were streaming down my face, my whole body were shaking and my breath got faster and faster. When I got up to the doctors office I asked for Jellybean Jones, "this way" the doctor said and began to walk down the children's hospital hallway. "Room 6, here you go" she said and smiled a little. I took a deep breath and opened the door, there she was. Jellybean was sitting in the bed sobbing, she had hospital clothes on and her hair were all messy.
"Jellybean?" I said quietly, "Jughead!?" She yelled and ran over to my embrace as she sobbed in my arms, "I'm so sorry Jellybean" I said and rocked her back and forth, I have never seen her cry this much in my whole life!
"Shhh... It's gonna be okay!" I said as I could feel her tears. "They we're grownups Jughead!" She said and looked into my eyes, her eyes were filled with fear and tears, they were all red and sore from crying. I looked at her in shock and began to stroke her hair as I hugged her. "It's gonna be okay,it's gonna be okay"

(This is kinda a introduction to my new fanfic "when a angel falls" I'm still gonna write on this one, I'm just also gonna write on the new one! I hope you enjoy!!)