Maybe i should leave

(Betty's perspective)

"Cmon jug pick up" I said with tears streaming down my eyes. 3 weeks ago we got a lot of money from FP and JB, after that jughead was distant. "Hey betts" jughead said innocently, I let out a breath I didn't knew I held in. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned, I could hear some of the other serpents in the background and sighed, "where are you? I woke up and you were gone! I was so worried jug!!!" I cried in the phone, my hands were shaking and I had reopened the moon like scars on my hands. "There was a serpent meeting, I'm sorry Betts I didn't ment to make you scared" he said sympathetically, "jug, we have been so distant. Please come home, and then we can talk" I said and hanged on. I could feel a tear dripping down from my cheek, I wiped my face and took a deep breath.
"Betty?" Jughead called, i walked out from our bedroom with Ellie in my arms, she were biting some toy and her curls were all over the place. "Hi" I said quietly and sat down on the couch, I laid Ellie on her play mat and looked at jughead. Slowly he sat down and took his beanie off. "So?" He said and looked at me, one lock of his hair in front of his eye. "Jug, these past few weeks we have been so distant. You haven't been home, and hanging around with the serpents a lot!" I said and sank some spit in my mouth, "I know betts. I'm sorry, I have just enjoyed summer break" he said and put a hand on my thigh, "Oh but then you expect me to just take care of our 6 month old all alone!" I laughed-cried, "That wasn't what I meant and you know it" He said and bit his lip, "What was it then" I sighed looking up at the ceiling, "You know betty, you are not the only person who are going through shit. Yeah Betty, how would you feel if you got told you were gonna be a father at 17! I have no youth anymore, no free time. And when I do, you give me shit from hanging out with my friends!" He yelled and standed up.
"you know what? What was I even expecting, you are and will always be immature, you haven't even seen your daughter that much these past few weeks. We haven't had sex for almost a month! Maybe I should leave, just for a couple days, maybe weeks. You clearly can take care of yourself" I said and lifted Ellie up, I walked over to the door and looked at jughead one last time. He was bawling his eyes out, "bye" I whispered and walked out the door.

I walked over to FP's trailer and knocked quietly on the door, "Hey Betty-" he stopped when he saw I was crying, "What's wrong?" He asked and put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm taking a break from jug, he's so distant and always hanging around with t...

I walked over to FP's trailer and knocked quietly on the door, "Hey Betty-" he stopped when he saw I was crying, "What's wrong?" He asked and put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm taking a break from jug, he's so distant and always hanging around with the serpents, it's hard to take care of a 6 month old all alone" I said and let out a sob, "come here" he said and gave me a tight hug, "I'm gonna talk to jug okay? Maybe you can stay at your moms or Veronica's while we're figuring things out" he said and looked at me with sympathy in his eyes, "thank you FP" i said and sighed, "No need to thank me, jughead just needs to get his head out of his ass" I giggled a little and left.
"Hey v, can I stay at yours for a couple days?" I asked over the phone, "Of course Betty, but why?" She asked confused, I sighed and took a deep breath, "jug and I got into a fight" I said and could feel my throat burning, "aww b, of course you can stay here, is Ellie with you?" She asked concerned, "yeah she is" I said relieved, "great my driver will pick you up in 10 minutes" she said and hanged on.

(Should I put photos in the chapters or no?)