The ultrasound

(Jugheads perspective)

It was an early morning. Betty wasn't feeling too sick today so she decided to make me some breakfest. We sat on the couch with JB and ate. Betty and JB have been getting really close lately. JB have been staying here for a little over a week, because our mom is full of bullshit. Yesterday she was very sad, we comforted her and said that everything was gonna be fine. Im so glad i have my little sister back!

Betty and i got dressed. I just came out of the shower when Betty yelled "JUG COME HERE QUICK" i got so worried and just ran in my boxers i said with a stressed tone "are the baby okay, are you okay" Betty giggled then smiled and said "we are okay jug, the baby is okay! but look i have a baby bumb!" I slowly moved behind her and looked in the mirror. I put my hands on her belly and kissed her neck slowly. Then i said "this is real, my beatiful girlfriend and my precious unborn child. I love you too so much!" Then it hit me, did Betty forget to book an appointment with the doctor for the 10 week ultrasound!? I quickly turned her around and said "Betty you booked that apoitnment for the 10 week ultrasound right?" Betty got a look on her face that wasn't good, she said "Jug i forgot, it must be these hormones" I wasn't mad because i have found a good doctor from the serpents. She would be more than happy for us to get ultrasounds at her's i said. Betty looked really reliefed and i booked a time. "Hey bets? will tommorow be good?" i said "Yeah Jug sounds good to me" and then we had an appoitnment tommorow at 1pm.

 "Hey bets? will tommorow be good?" i said "Yeah Jug sounds good to me" and then we had an appoitnment tommorow at 1pm

I spent the whole afternoon preparing myself for seeing our precious child. I was so excited and coulden't wait, neither could Betty. We saw a romantic film that night. First she kissed my lips gently then it got more intense for every lip smack. I stroked my hand on her leg and began to take my clothes off, the same did Betty.  It ended up with we had sex (probably for the last time until our child is born) But it was amazing to just feel each others love.

The next morning was a bit stressed,We have slept over us. I made sure we got some breakfest and Betty wasn't stressing too much (that's bad for the baby) I packed the truck and took a pillow with us because betty was still sleepy. When we got to the underground serpent hospital a young lady with brown hair and a noce piercing greeted us, i think she was our doctor. Betty laid down and the doctor spred gel all over her stomach. She then asked if i was the baby's father. I quickly nodded and said "yes..heck yeah i am" with a proud smirk. She searched for the baby, and right therewas our precious child. I dont remember crying but apparently i did because Betty said "jughead jones.. is a softie after all" i giggled and looked at that beatiful little human we had created. When the ultrasound was done the doctor said "alright, it seems healthy. For your 18 week appointment we can find out the gender" 

We are so excited to see if we are gonna have a little serpent princess or serpent prince